• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude64 new co-owner of Kastaplast

seedlings

* Ace Member *
Can Trilogy players now throw Kastaplast (and vice-versa)?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6327C0CC-DBDA-4ED9-B198-0E5030779FD9.jpg
    6327C0CC-DBDA-4ED9-B198-0E5030779FD9.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 382
How many discs can Lat64 make? . . and for how many brands?

WOW . . did NOT see this one coming. . .

This has potential to suck or be awesome. If Lat intends to use the exact same molds with the exact same plastic blend it will be great, more Kasta pumping through the amazing Lat distribution pipeline. If Lat intends to use their pre-existing plastic source or re-tool molds it will destroy the brand.

This has potential to suck or be awesome. If Lat intends to use the exact same molds with the exact same plastic blend it will be great, more Kasta pumping through the amazing Lat distribution pipeline. If Lat intends to use their pre-existing plastic source or re-tool molds it will destroy the brand.

Could certainly see them using the same plastic, but don't see what the benefit would be in re-tooling. My understanding is that the Kastaplast discs are well liked (by those that have tried them). I doubt they have enough volume for the molds to be at end of life after just a few years in production. Why spend all that capital to fix something that ain't broke?

Usually a few minor modifications are necessary, but it isn't anything too drastic that should impact the discs in any way.

It seems like Innova molds change significantly based on local emotional disturbance. I certainly hope you are correct in this case.

Will be fun to see if a kastaplast plastic in a Lat 64 machine will make the exact same disc as the normal kastaplast discs.

And it´s alot colder in Skellefteå in the north of Sweden at Lat64°

Apparently, Lat64 wants to mold everything but another run of Zero Soft Spikes.

I'm still waiting for my orbit Escapes. They'll be getting a nasty email from me if I see Spikes in any plastic before I get my fancy Escapes.