• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

least favorite disc IN your bag?

Mine has to be my bio fusion escape. That stupid disc beat into under stable way too quick. I can control that thing to save my life. I keep it because when I can lasso it just right, it's one of my farthest flying disc.

At the moment I don't have any discs in my bag that I'm not happy with, maybe my 12x firebird that's just a little slicker than I'd like.

The Epic... I only use it nowadays when I need to get some overhead distance out of the s**t. Worst plastic ever made, totally different disc after any hit, but damn does it bomb when you have nowhere to go but up

Used x-out Star Roadrunner. Got it to replace a champ RR but it's nothing like I expected. I have not had one throw with it yet where it did what I thought it would do. I'm about to replace it with my old beat to hell dx Cheetah.

Probably the AJ Star Destroyer. Only disc over a speed 10, and only use it for the longest RHFH shots, so it gets used very little now that my turnover/anny game has improved by leaps and bounds. It's riding the fringe right now and may very well go bubye.

Oh this is a tough one. I like it. I'd have to say my KC Pro Roc. I've just started using it, so we don't know each other that well yet. So far it pretty much flies like my Opto Pain, but the Pain will stay in that sweet spot a LOT longer... Just figured I should get a Roc and learn its life cycle since they're so good for cycling.

Would definitely have to be the Star max. I really want to be good at throwing it, but i just cant figure it out. Backhand it fades like a monster and sidearm it turns over then fades.

one of two . . . my SPD. damn thing just WILL NOT season. i haven't noticed much of any changes in its flight yet, after smacking many a tree and hours of field work. it's a work in progress, will not be leaving.

champ banshee. started out amazing, still is amazing, but now i'm beginning to see a shortcoming - the champ plastic on this is very flexy/gummy which robs some of my harder rollers and changes the angle they stick to. this will be getting replaced, probably with a CFR glow whippet for utility.

I have a love/ hate relationship with my echo star katana. I found it and the owner never answered the phone or called me back so I decided to give it a go. It absolutely bombs for me and is the only thing I have gotten relatively close to 400'. It is clearly older and has seen lots of use and I can't imagine finding another like it.

ESP Zone. Specifically throwing it backhand, as I cannot seem to ever release it consistently. It's probably due to me not being used to power gripping such a small rim. Great disc for FH and OH's, but cannot seem to get it it to release consistently on ~250' right doglegs.

Cool OP. I would have to say my Z Wasp. I really like the flight path it gives. I say this disc because it is the newest one in my arsenal, so I haven't become as attached to it as my others. It is also the only disc I use that isn't completely comfortable in my hand. It's the only one in my bag that I might consider dropping out for another one that has a similar flight but is more comfortable in my hand. So far the only one I've thought about switching it out for is a Star Rancho Roc. I'm open to suggestions.

This is definitely a hard question. All the discs I bag have their place and work well for their slot. After I've thought about for a while, it's got to be my Resistor. It doesn't power down very well for me. At or near full power, it's a phenomenal OS fairway but powered down, I never know when the fade is going to kick in. It's still bagged because I'm determined to figure it out.

167 gram Star Boss. Wicked overstable. I think I've thrown it 3 times in the last 3 years. Only there for extreme head wind or massive skip shot. Don't need anything heavier.

I'm not using a bag right now :p But... Maybe my Pro Leopard. It's not that I don't like it, I just like my other discs more. Not much more, but more.

Latest posts