• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 6th release the RIVAL, its coming

Fairway driver with the name of Rival? If it's an attempt at a Teebird-esque disc the name's perfect.

I actually thought about this a week or so ago and thought that when this disc comes out, it will finally be the better Teebird that everybody has been dreaming about for so long and wanting from other discs for so long. Add me to the tester drawing please. Thanks Lion!!

Can't wait for this thing to come out! I already have one of each legacy disc. I have 3 canons that have replaced my nukes in my bag. icon and pinnacle plastic is so nice.

Please include me on that list lion!

I'm late to the party, but you know I love me some Legacy!

Count me in:thmbup:

All these offers to review discs are hilarious. I'm sure Steve Rico has SUCH a hard time finding people to test his stuff. All the valuable insights a 350' thrower could offer him I'm sure are going to cause him to run back to the machine shop and tweak the mold.

All these offers to review discs are hilarious. I'm sure Steve Rico has SUCH a hard time finding people to test his stuff. All the valuable insights a 350' thrower could offer him I'm sure are going to cause him to run back to the machine shop and tweak the mold.

I believe the point of what Lion is doing is trying to get the disc into the hands of the DGCR community to REVIEW, not provide suggestions for tweaks.

And I would be willing to bet the majority of DGCR would fit into the "350' thrower" class so those reviews would be valuable.

Lion does a great job at giving back to the DGCR community and I know that I have purchased Legacy discs based on the reviews provided by the DGCR reviewers he has used in the past.

I am lucky enough to get discs to test for the Rico's and I love it. I also appreciate everything that I have learned and gained from the DGCR community that I don't mind paying for a few discs to be given out for free when the disc comes out to be reviewed faster then normal by some members on here. I usually buy a small amout from legacy for this purpose. All I ask is for a honest review. One thing I can tell you is that the Rico's do check these threads and word of these threads do travel like wild fire. So maybe it makes Steve Rico happy or not or at least he knows the community is listening and that the amateur players are giving there inputs. Most of legacys testers are pro's, so us the majority stake holders of the sport should give feedback. I will bump this thread until the release once a week.