• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LOL At These Guys!!!

That makes sense since the other dude shows up.

My only major critique is get a freakin tripod duuuuude! I felt like I was watching a Borne movie.

They suck but the hip-hop soundtrack makes them look awesome!! WHOO!!

I got a joke for you guys,

A white dude, a black dude and a mexican go disc golfing......... see video for ending. :doh: :D

What happened to the big black dude? After the first throw I didn't see him again in the first vid.

He rocks and I would play a round with him.

He's got a wicked skyzer! I wish I knew what disc golf was when I was that age.

They were having fun, that's all that matters. Big props for using the Beastie Boys in the 2nd vid.:clap::clap:

No doubt. I would play a round with them as well. When that dude throws his putt back in the creek I busted out laughing. How many times have I done that !!! We played Sunday and my friend throws off the tee over a security fence on 17 at Greenbrier. His re-tee goes in the lake on the left. I was on the ground howling. It's why we play. Just like these guys having fun.:clap:

Was this towards the end of the second video, I don't remember that

oh go put on a clean pair of panties.

i couldn't even sit through the second video, ugh.

that being said, eric has a point. If the stars of the video were claiming they were super-mega-awesome players and trying to pass off those shots as 450' drives, yeah, they'd look pretty douchey.

i too see it as just a few guys having fun

everyone looked like that at some point you know. someday they'll look back at this video and shake their heads the same way most of us are now.

Let's just say that maybe I'm the guy who shot the video and posted it on here as an experiment.

I bet a good buddy of mine that I could post some of our rounds on here, with us just kicking it at the course having a good time, and get BLASTED by the majority of the people who take it too seriously.

Maybe we're obsessed with Disc Golf and love it so much, even though we all just started playing. But man, we have a dang good time out there. F'n awesome.

i only watched about a minute of the video, and i think it's great that you guys are out there kickin' it and having a good time. but, respectfully, it strikes me as a bit oddly passive aggressive to post them in a thread w/ a title that seems to encourage people to slag the vid and then come out and accuse "the majority" of "tak(ing) [disc golf] too seriously".

my general philosophy is: try not to take yourself too seriously, but take the things you do seriously- if you don't, why would anyone else?

have fun out there on the course!

Let's just say that maybe I'm the guy who shot the video and posted it on here as an experiment.

I bet a good buddy of mine that I could post some of our rounds on here, with us just kicking it at the course having a good time, and get BLASTED by the majority of the people who take it too seriously.

Maybe we're obsessed with Disc Golf and love it so much, even though we all just started playing. But man, we have a dang good time out there. F'n awesome.

Wait a minute, you shot the film...does that make you Big Sexay or the first guy? :clap:

Did u ever get your challenge met sweetchainmusic I remember u were undefeated and kinda a big deal

Did u ever get your challenge met sweetchainmusic I remember u were undefeated and kinda a big deal

STILL a very big deal. But you gotta man up and take the hits when someone squeaks by you on a round. I bowed down. Ftwxj will be undefeated no longer come this weekend at Arcadia......

Latest posts