• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest throwers in Disc Golf (Pros)

GG has the longest unofficial throw, over 900' in Barbados.

Geisinger topped the USDGC qualifying at 739, some of his warm up throws were 800+, if we can get him to the desert, he has the ability to be on top of this list.

Brinster beat GG last year in the USDGC contest and has also won that distance title. I'm quite sure if he actually threw in Big D he would be over 700'.

I just checked the innova teampage. And i states that Brinster haven't thrown over 600... However, the time of update on that excat information, i don't know.

A bit of more research has made the list look like so

1. Lizotte (863)
2. Wiggins (836)
3. GG (803)
4. Beast (739)
5. Shoestrings (707)
6. Jenkins (695)
7. Big Jerm (693)
8. Gibson (620)
9. KJ (603)

Anyone got more long throwers with backed-up numbers?? :)

Geisinger topped the USDGC qualifying at 739, some of his warm up throws were 800+, if we can get him to the desert, he has the ability to be on top of this list.

I found his longest meassured throw to be 739 as of 2015, making him even with Beast. MacMahon and Parviainen both threw 673, totally taking Gibson and KJ of the list

1. Lizotte (863)
2. Wiggins (836)
3. GG (803)
4. Beast (739)
4. Geisinger (739)
6. Shoestrings (707)
7. Jenkins (695)
8. Big Jerm (693)
9. Eagle (673)
9. Parviainen (673)

It's worth noting that Eagle has competed in exactly 1 distance competition.:clap:

The OP states that KJ broke that record with something over 600'. The 597' record was in 2009.
http://www.huklab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=86

The 600+ seems to be a slight conversion error on my behalf. I only had the 182m number which i converted by head... But putting the number in an exact converter gave 597... For that im deeply sorry :(

However i've herd from his/my local club that hes actually pumping it further now, but never officially measured

Geisinger is likely one of the only guys throwing a distance competition without blizzard style plastic, 170g or so d1 currently. This was his first official distance competition and had never been on the stage with all the bombers. I would say consistant wise the top 2 are def Simon and Alex. My personal list

1. Simon, top dog until Alex beats the record
2. Alex Geisinger
3. David Wiggins
4. Eagle McMahon
5. Jeremy Koling

1. Lizotte (863)
2. Wiggins (836)
3. GG (803)
4. Beast (739)
4. Geisinger (739)
6. Shoestrings (707)
7. Jenkins (695)
8. Big Jerm (693)
9. Eagle (673)
9. Parviainen (673)

If only the discs used were also listed, that'd be neat.

Dude...the Jarvis brothers are something to watch. Relatively small in stature, slight builds, but so smooth with crazy arm speed. To throw a DX Teebird over 800 ft.!!!

If I were running Prodigy, I would be doing whatever I could to help Alex break the world distance record. His arm is elite.

Alex G is an amazing talent and he could easily be one of the biggest arms in the world if he was able to tour. He is the best kept secret in Minnesota, but with his win at the distance competition at the USDGC he might not be a secret anymore! Played with him in leagues and cannot believe the cannon he has. He has the talent to be a top 10 disc golfer in the world.