• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

If you have a group of 9 out there, it could be that they just skipped to get ahead of you. Its no fun to wait for 9 people or even to play through groups of 9 sometimes.

I mean, were they running or just playing fast?

^^^This, more than likely. There are not many out there that would take your disc and run. Hate to ask the ages of the big group; but, if they were older gentlemen, I can almost assure you that they did not take it. If younger group; then, perhaps....

I lost my Avenger Pro D today. Well maybe lost it isn't the right word. It is in the top of a I would say 25 to 30 foot tree. I am hoping the wind blows it down and some nice person returns it. We shall see.

The sad thing is that it was just starting to throw really nice for me. I was feeling like I was starting to get the hang of it and understanding what it was going to do. Oh well.

So I was playing a putter round and noticed the cooler weather + my machete action from a while back thinned out the rough on hole 7 at Wildwood. I walked around behind the basket and after 30 seconds of looking came across my lost gray firm Ridge. Finally I know where it landed, and more importantly I can finish the putter round I started with it :)

So I was playing a putter round and noticed the cooler weather + my machete action from a while back thinned out the rough on hole 7 at Wildwood. I walked around behind the basket and after 30 seconds of looking came across my lost gray firm Ridge. Finally I know where it landed, and more importantly I can finish the putter round I started with it :)

i read this entire 19 page thread while i was bored at work ... finally i know how the story ends ... happily! :thmbup::popcorn:

Hahah, glad I could entertain you. I've got one more cool story. The other day I threw a gray Wizard into the water at Wingfoot. Knew about where it landed, but couldn't see it, and didn't feel like going it. Busted out another Wizard from the stash to work on breaking in. Was playing Wingfoot a few days later and found a brand new 180g 20th anniversary Star Roc. Ended up meeting one of my friends out there a few days after that because he called about a Wizard he found of mine. I got it back, then as I was telling him about the Roc I found he said that he lost one, and described it perfectly so I knew he was telling the truth. Cool way to get a lost disc back, hahah. Felt good having something nice to give him in return.

Found a green Champ Starfire today, no name, no number. I had to look up the numbers for it since I didn't know much about it; S=10, G=4, T=0, F=3. Threw it a few times forehand and really had to keep nose way down to get it to fly right. Anyone out there throw a Starfire?

Nope

But lost my blue champ leopard at creekside in PA today.

Looked for a solid 45 minutes and just couldn't find the thing. :doh:

You will be replaced but not forgotten my friend

Nope

But lost my blue champ leopard at creekside in PA today.

Looked for a solid 45 minutes and just couldn't find the thing. :doh:

You will be replaced but not forgotten my friend

That suks about losing yer disc, but would u recommend a leopard in champ plastic?

Yesterday lost an esp crush windy day going up a hill, faded to the right on me, looked with 8 people couldn't find it.

Came back today went back to where I threw it, forehanded a sidewinder, comes down to the right again, sitting 3 ft from the crush which is green and has somehow found its way all the way to the ground under tall grass. WIN!

My dad throws one, holds a line great until the fade. He used it more for doglegs, but I know people that use em, long and straight if you have the power for them.

Found a green Champ Starfire today, no name, no number. I had to look up the numbers for it since I didn't know much about it; S=10, G=4, T=0, F=3. Threw it a few times forehand and really had to keep nose way down to get it to fly right. Anyone out there throw a Starfire?

My dad uses one, holds a line great until it fades on you. I know a few people with big d that can get them flying long and straight.

Lost my second ESP Buzzz of the summer today. It was right off the tee, plus it was my second shot. My first drive was pretty decent, but I thought, "Hey, I like my Buzzz. I want to throw it too." Bad decision. Somehow I shanked it HARD right with some sort of huge anny angle. Heartbreaking.

Earned some good disc karma yesterday - found a guy's Elite Z reaper ace disc in a patch of dense cabbage on #14 @ TBP. Called the guy, even drove it to his work to drop it off.

mini vent session...

Last night before our doubles league started, I finished up some practice putts and started walking back towards hole #1. I noticed an orange disc just sitting by some trees on #2's fairway. It was not hidden at all.

So, I looked around and did not see anybody playing the hole or on the next hole and picked it up. On the inner rim, there was a mostly faded name, but I was able to figure it out.

Found the guy (younger kid, but not a noob) and said, "Hey I think this is yours."

His response was only, "yea I left that."

No thank you or anything else. Of course he put the disc back in his bag. And I am left thinking, if he left it and did not care to look for it, why did he take it from me? Kids these days.....:wall:

glad to say havent lost a disc in quite some time (disc golf considering) ... showed up at the local course to get some holes in rain ruined all that but when I showed up my buddy was thigh deep wading through the "Crick" of Creekside Park .... the Crick had taken another disc from us this season ... seriously ten fold higher than last season ... but so is the finding of discs so sixes I guess

my leopard

I left a dx leopard sitting close to the fourth rock up from the river today on 18 at white river dgc in randolph vt. I would be so happy to get it back. I have lost five discs there over the last five years and have never got a call on any of them. If you find em return em. Its the right thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!

lost my blue x comet yesterday, first comet I ever got ... spend some time lookin for it but am pretty sure it is underwater. Flicked it a little long on an approach shot and it sailed over the basket into a pond. Might come back with a kayak this week and hunt for it, I'm guessing it's probbaly 30-40 feet from shore at the most.

If anyone has any heavier x comets they want to get rid of, lemme know :)

Latest posts