• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

out of respect for the sport, not to mention "the Golden Rule, of course I'd return discs. I've met cool people via this kind action...

My question is why would you NOT retunrn a found disc that is not yours?

cause free discs are sweet?

i'm playing devil's advocate

but seriously, i don't know

Proto Star Archon lost after one week birth

So I got a Proto Star Archon last week at an event. This past weekend I tried it out and wow, what an amazing disc. It flies like a beat in Wraith straight from the shelf. So on my last hole of my first round, I went to go throw an anhyzer shot with it, and it stayed straight, hyzer-skipped off the ground into a running creek. Only one week old with less than 30 throws on it, gone forever (yes, tears are rolling down as I speak).
The only good thing that happened directly afterwards, was that I hit my 50ft par putt to save 3p. If anyone has a new unthrown proto-star archon I would be interested in purchase.

Lost one of my favorites, a clear Z Flick with good weight(not a 150 like so many Flicks)

This disc had more love in it than John Lennon. Left it at Timmons Park -- if anyone ever sees a Ferrari flying through the air, grab it, beat them with it, then return to me with their blood still on it.

REWARD!!!!

One of my best hand-cut dyes too...

4079501694_f13e93e880_m.jpg
4078802945_5abefbe716_m.jpg

Lost one of my favorites, a clear Z Flick with good weight(not a 150 like so many Flicks)

This disc had more love in it than John Lennon. Left it at Timmons Park -- if anyone ever sees a Ferrari flying through the air, grab it, beat them with it, then return to me with their blood still on it.

REWARD!!!!

One of my best hand-cut dyes too...

4079501694_f13e93e880_m.jpg
4078802945_5abefbe716_m.jpg

YOU SERIOUSLY LOST THIS DISC???

YOU SERIOUSLY LOST THIS DISC???

I was talking with Bill, explaining some dye techniques, using this disc for example. I think I left it on top of my car, or in Timmons parking lot. Name and # are on it, so someone made the decision to not call. GRRRRRRRRRR!

I dug two discs out of the woods at brewer park last week, one had a name and number on it (pro-d surge) and one just had a name (champion orc)

Anyway i called an texted the guy about the surge and he told me to
Give it to someone new at the game or just keep it an said i was one of the good guys.

I never write my number on discs or even my name, MAYBE my initials. Perhaps ill change my ways now.

We found a disc at Sky High that said 'Free green if you call this number.' Too bad we didn't have cell service at the course! Dude, your disc is under a tree near basket 18 :)

I lost a first run champ boss(same disc again... it just wasn't meant to be) and a first run star vulcan on hole 18 at Renny in NC. If any of you find it, I will pay for the shipping to have it returned. I also lost my goldline river at the scrapyard, but received a call about it yesterday.

WATCH OUT FOR DISC THIEVES AT JEFFERSON BARRACKS... and probably other courses around St. Louis, MO.

While playing a charity tournament in a downpour yesterday (Sunday, 9-18), a silver minivan with some 17 - 20 year old boys in it pulled up along the fairway for hole 4, jumped out and swiped the discs off the ground right in front of us and drove off while our card was still finishing teeing off.

A report has been filed with the park rangers and the police, so if you see these guys around, or know who they are, let me know or call the park rangers/police. They told me they've had other reports and can't wait to catch them. I can't wait either.

WATCH OUT FOR DISC THIEVES AT JEFFERSON BARRACKS... and probably other courses around St. Louis, MO.

While playing a charity tournament in a downpour yesterday (Sunday, 9-18), a silver minivan with some 17 - 20 year old boys in it pulled up along the fairway for hole 4, jumped out and swiped the discs off the ground right in front of us and drove off while our card was still finishing teeing off.

A report has been filed with the park rangers and the police, so if you see these guys around, or know who they are, let me know or call the park rangers/police. They told me they've had other reports and can't wait to catch them. I can't wait either.

This is 10 kinds of lame. I played Jefferson Barracks last time I was in St. Louis its one of my favorite non Texas courses.

Found: 1 red Star Boss at Town Lake in Mckinney Texas. No telephone number however it had the name of the local DG team on it "1 time". So if anyone from the MDGA happens to read this and knows who this belongs to please let me know and i'd be happy to return it to its owner.

Lost my Champion Eagle...my very first disc I bought when I started. I hand dyed it and it was my fav. Lost it in the water and it was close to being dark. Myself and some buddies of mine went in to look for it and did not find it. Needless to say the next day my buddies were out at the course and saw a couple of guys in the water and they found my disc and would not give it up. P.S. what goes around comes around.

I am sick over it. Wish we would have found it. It had my name in it. So to all the folks that find disc and don't at least call the person screw ya'll. I cannot tell you how many discs that I have found that I would love to just stick in my bag. I choose to do the right thing.

Pay it forward.

Be sure and check the smoke shop in McKinney on a regular basis, if they sell used plastic. It might show up there. I can also look at the PIAS in Carrollton - what did the dye look like?

BTW, I will be at the TL fundraiser on Sat AM - I have a navy PDGA bag with Quad straps and a blue folding stool.

Got back a Champion Tee Bird yesterday. It had been MIA for over 2 years. lol...much more broken in then when I lost it. sweet.

Mike B. who operates Glide here in Madison has a nice policy of being the middleman. Drop off a found disc with a number on it and he'll call the number and keep it untill the owner comes in to claim it. I returned a couple of discs at the same time I picked up my lost soldier.

Thx, Bart of Madison, for returning my T Bird.

Be sure and check the smoke shop in McKinney on a regular basis, if they sell used plastic. It might show up there. I can also look at the PIAS in Carrollton - what did the dye look like?

BTW, I will be at the TL fundraiser on Sat AM - I have a navy PDGA bag with Quad straps and a blue folding stool.

I have checked there the only thing about the smoke shop in McKinney is they are not buying any used discs at the time (going on 3 weeks now). It was a dark purple, pink dye job (with a straw) on a champion blue disc. Very first disc I purchase and very first disc I dyed. Sad day :thmbdown:. I miss it so much.

My buddies told my they were from Ft. Worth so idk. The guy that would not give it up said he was gonna keep it cuz he liked the dye job. JERK.

I will be at dubs tonight at TL and the Sept bag tag challange/fundrasier Saturday and the Sunday mini. Got to get practice in for Selah Ranch next weekend. TL kicks my butt so I know Selah will.

Lost a z predator with a harbin rat classic stamp on it at griggs in Columbus Ohio a week or so ago. Does not have my name or number on it. If you come across it pm me.

The year was 2001. I had a new, red, 1st run CE Teebird that I was auditioning at Acorn Park in Roseville, MN. I don't think I had my name on it. I threw a forehand over the grassland/swamp area on hole 8, hitting the trees high up to the left of the fairway. I don't know if the disc ever came down from the tree, fell down and into the water, or just was on the ground somewhere. I think that was my first round with that disc. I'd love to see it again or know where it is.

My buddies told my they were from Ft. Worth so idk. The guy that would not give it up said he was gonna keep it cuz he liked the dye job. JERK.

What kind of a$$hole would deny a lady her disc, I mean, has being a gentleman really become a thing of the past?

FWIW, I would have probably gotten thrown in jail, because 1 of us (the dude who stole the disc) would have toted an a$$ whuppin!

Latest posts