• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Just lost my Discraft X Stratus (blue) in Hughesville, PA this weekend at Lime Bluff. There are a couple of holes down along a small creek with brush on the right side and the disc ended up going way right on me. Time to buy a new Stratus.

What kind of a$$hole would deny a lady her disc, I mean, has being a gentleman really become a thing of the past?

FWIW, I would have probably gotten thrown in jail, because 1 of us (the dude who stole the disc) would have toted an a$$ whuppin!

My buddies said they were tweekers. I just have to remember I pay it forward and do the right thing when I find a disc with a name in it I call and return it.

I am sure they have sold it and it is gone. I have tried to replace the disc with 4 new eagles and nothing will ever replace my first disc ever bought and dyed by me.
:(

Got my blue wizard stuck way up in a pine tree on hole 15 at blendon woods today. Name and number are on the back if anyone comes across it when it inevitably falls out haha

Yes it is a replacement should do just nicely. Maybe someone will call me about my blue one after the next big storm and it can be my backup to the green one. Thanks again by the way

Left my just-broken-in Opto River on the practice green at Lower Cato Falls this past Saturday. Didn't notice it was gone until yesterday, but name/number on the disc and it was way out in the open and no calls...aka it's a goner.

Not sure if it was this one or the other opto river I lost more recently, but I got a call tonight that it was found at Plamann in Appleton. Guy said he'd leave it around one of the tees, but got down there and no dice (or answer on the callback).

So if you're out there, left it and someone else walked off with it first, thank you for the effort! :thmbup: If you ended up keeping it after I drove all the way down there, hopefully it brings nothing but misery to your game and tons of bad karma.:thmbdown:

Found a sweet perfectly beat in pink flx avenger a couple days ago, name and number on the back.I Called left message but no reply. Cool thng is today I went to throw it and I parked a green that I have not hit yet since they re did the landscaping.. It was awesome :) It was the first disc I found with ink on it and it's a mold I have wanted for awhile

Returned a disc yesterday then got a call six hours later when I was at another course that someone turned one of mine in to the park rangers. I threw two on the hole and left the 2nd one laying right in the middle of the fairway haha. Guess karma paid off yesterday

Hey guys, I lost my favorite disc the other day. It is a glow champion Innova Firebird with a Dynamic Discs tourney stamp. I was playing Youngs Run in Warren OHIO. Very frustrating. I was playing in front of Nikko (yes that Nikko), and was trying to get some tips on how not to OAT...thing was I threw my Star Valk perfect on a hyzer flip, "that never happens" I say, "try another" Nikko says. Cool, here is my chance to get some advice. I grip it, I rip it, and into the woods it fades. OAT at its finest. Nikko says "I think I can help you out" excitedly I reply "how"? Response, "thats OAT" (walking away). Thanks Nikko, great advice. He is still a good kid though.

Any help in finding this disc would be greatly appreciated,
Nat Lang

If anyone goes wading in the pond at Silverview, I lost a white DX Cheetah and orange XS. I live only a mile from the park, but if you find them and see this, please PM me.

The Cheetah was my favorite disc, however, you can keep the XS if you like.

Lost a discraft Pulse ESP in the river by hole 5 at young's run in warren ohio. I can see it but it is too deep to go in and too far out to fetch with a stick.

Add that to the lost disc list.
Pink soft magnet (name and number)
Dyed ESP BUzzz (name and number)
baby blue D XL (name and number)
orange D Surge (name and number)
yellow DX destroyer (name and number)
yellow DX stingray (name and number)
orange DX beast (letters DH on it)

Lost my ace Champ Destroyer at Mountlake Terrace, WA. Hole 18. Every so often I'll get one to go wily. I guess it was it's number.

I had a bead on it too and once I get down there it just eludes me.

Got my blue wizard stuck way up in a pine tree on hole 15 at blendon woods today. Name and number are on the back if anyone comes across it when it inevitably falls out haha
Got a call today the disc has been found and is waiting for me at the entrance booth. Woot

Yippee! Had a disc returned Sunday!
Went to Twin Parks (Players Cup course) Sunday to have a look at the course.
On a few holes threw a few extra shots. Was completely burned out by hole 14.
On the tee at 18 discovered my unmarked golden, star stamped, first run Sidewinder was somewhere out on the course. I was so tired I had no idea where I'd thrown it - actually thought I'd left back on hole #1.
The course is huge, rugged and I did walk a few back 9 holes but couldn't remember throwing it at all and had no intention to attempt to walk the entire course again.
Oh well, back to the clubhouse for some AC, cold brews, ping pong and to watch the Cowboys lose again. Could things be any (better) worse?
Amazing - a local am & his partner came in & brought me back my disc - thank you, thank you, thank you!
Yippee!!

Lost yet another seasoned Roc this year...I'm ready to scream....Was playing Tyler SP hole #9...threw my Ion and then the Roc (yellow bottom stamped)...played the Ion and forgot about the Roc...The name and number is on the disc....if anyone finds it please give a call as that disc was just at the straight as a laser broken in stage..

I hate losing broken in Rocs...you work so hard getting it to that stage and then poof...it's gone...Me and my buddy even walked back to find it and someone had snagged it...we walked back three extra holes to see if anyone was behind us who might have picked it up...it was UFO'd. The aliens came down and snagged my B.

So, my dad finally broke down and bought a CE Leopard. It was like new. Beautiful disc. He doesnt splurge on such extravagancies (sp?) very often so this was a special event. It finally arrives after long - awaited anticipation, so we go out to the course to try it out. On the second throw it hits a small tree. maybe 2 inches in diameter, and shatters. Totally demolished. All I can do is sit there with my mouth agape and stare in disbelief. We are in Texas and the weather is still warm (70s). I have never seen anything like it before. . .

So, my dad finally broke down and bought a CE Leopard. It was like new. Beautiful disc. He doesnt splurge on such extravagancies (sp?) very often so this was a special event. It finally arrives after long - awaited anticipation, so we go out to the course to try it out. On the second throw it hits a small tree. maybe 2 inches in diameter, and shatters. Totally demolished. All I can do is sit there with my mouth agape and stare in disbelief. We are in Texas and the weather is still warm (70s). I have never seen anything like it before. . .

I am curious to see pictures of such a crazy event. How is this possible?

Latest posts