• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Okay here is my story, I was playing the other day at my local Dgc and I threw a disc right in the middle of the fairway, I bend down to pick my bag up and when I looked up and I saw some punk kid running across the fairway and grab my disc. Me not being able to run(with my bad leg) I whipped my phone out and took pictures of this kid. I am honestly thinking about calling the cops because I still have the reciept And the pictures of this punk.

Let's see I managed to leave my favorite aviar somewhere and haven't heard anything and I cracked my straight ching roc all in the same day. Someone beer me.

I also managed to leave one of my putting Aviars in a practice basket this past weekend without ink, so don't feel so bad. :wall:

I lost my favorite Comet on Sunday. :mad:

A short hole, anny friendly, with a hill behind and to the right. Took a serious ace run, and poof, gone. Probably under some leaves on the hill somewhere. Stupid leaves.

lost my blue champ austrailia open Teedevils at Mary Moore Searight today, would really appreciate it back if anyone came across it

if you did PM me please

Joined the club at Flyboy

Got lucky enough to play the now publicly-closed Flyboy Aviation DGC today in Whitesburg, GA with the Georgia Tech Disc Golf Club. Laked my Z Surge-SS on the signature Hole 3 and my favorite, beat-in Champ Sidewinder on a shanked drive on Hole 9. Two of my go-to discs, but could not think of a better course to lose them.

Just this past week I lost my money wizard and my beat in wraith in the river. These discs were my two best. Kinda sucks but what can you do.

got a cfr glo tb back 2day, found a star boss, then donated my pearly flat champ valk last hole of the day. been on a disc-losing streak in 2012 tho, at least 10 thus far, including my butter old dirty beat 11x Fb

I lost my brand new bright green 175g soft anode on sat. night at Vetern's park, Arlington Texas. That disc is pretty bad ass, the only drive that didnt go where i wanted, I lost. I still got a medium, thats a little better of a putter. Losing discs sucks, but I have found my fair share.

Left my Blue Opto Flow sitting in the fairway at Ashe Co. Park, Jefferson NC. Ugh...super bummed, not even sure I had inked it. It was a trade and had some old left over ink on it i believe.

Does anyone know where I can go in the Northwest suburbs of Illinois (Carpentersville area) to buy discs?The places I know of closed and Dick's and Sports Authority have an awful selection. Thanks!

RIP Yellow DX Leo

This morning I played Shillito Park with one of my firends. Got to hole 13 in long position (i think). THe hole plays about 130 ft up hill and 110 downill with a tree on the apex of said hill.... and then 20 feet over a small creek. I decided to throw my broken in order to go over the hill, left of the tree, and then finsh right.... with a hopeful upshot for birdie or a 2. When I threw the disc, it followed that exact path, except for it finished much farther right than anticipated... landing in the rough. We looked for the disc for about 30 minutes and called it quits. I laid out and finished with a par. Had to leave the man behind.

We then played through to 18. In front of the tee, there is a small pond that is disgusting and can easily swallow a disc if your shot is errant. When walking to my second shot, I noticed a bright disc in the murky water. Grabbed a stick and pulled it to shore. It happened to be a Champion Leopard Tie dye.... and of course had ink. Texted the guy and I am supposed to meet with him tomorrow for a round. What are the odds, though? That the disc type I lost would be the disc type I found. The only thing that would have been better is if it was my actual disc on hole 18..... a wormhole shot.

Anywho RIP Leo.... your flippy ways will be missed.

Lost my bullseye dyed champ Boss on Hole 18 at Lake Shawnee today. I came up to the hole saw it as an awesome over water shot and felt confident I could get it over it. My girlfriend bet me I could so I grabbed this disc and let it rip. It had the height and the speed and then it hit some trees blocking the shore and fell in the water. Rather unfortunate.

I somehow lost my Star Aviar Driver. It doesn't make sense, I finished my round, went back and got my roc i left on #1 it was my first drive and it was garbage. So I went and found it. I got in my truck and left. I went the next day and its not in my bag. Needless to say I'm pissed.

I was good for a couple years, but in the month of March: (all at Tyler, PA/all inked)

white bottom stamped DX [CAL] Banshee
yellow WBDGW DX [CAL] Banshee <<< got it back
red Star TL
blue Star TL
rainbow flydye S-OLF
silver surfer dyed silver GL River

Why do chuckers never call you...:doh:

Add a green medium Anode to the list, some group of chuckers stole it and I couldn't prove that they had it:wall: 2012 is not my year so far.

Lost my orange Z Buzzz on hole 2 at debusk to the left in the woods about 15-20 feet in after the ditch that runs through the middle of the course.

If it is found PLEASE contact me, name and number is on the disc.

Left my blue champ Destroyer in the middle of a fairway today at LL Woods Park in Lewisville, TX. It was a random second throw and I just completely forgot about it until hole 18 of my second round there. Frustrating because a group of 3 was behind me that round and I'm almost positive one of them probably found it and didn't bother to yell or call the number on the back. It took so long to beat that one in to it's perfect state!

Left my blue champ Destroyer in the middle of a fairway today at LL Woods Park in Lewisville, TX. It was a random second throw and I just completely forgot about it until hole 18 of my second round there. Frustrating because a group of 3 was behind me that round and I'm almost positive one of them probably found it and didn't bother to yell or call the number on the back. It took so long to beat that one in to it's perfect state!

I hear ya. I leave more behind than I actually lose. Very frustrating. The most frustrating part is that my name and number are on all of them. The very few discs that I have actually lost have come back to me. The ones that were accidently left behind, never.