• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

I havent lost any all year... then today I played a tournament with a bunch of water holes. Threw 3 into the water!! and then took 8th in the tournament and won 3 free discs so came out even.

Here's one, today I lost a disc in an empty field. I didn't forget it, I found it once and then walked a bit to scope out where I was going to throw to next. When I turned around to go back for it I couldn't find it anywhere. I must have spent an hour looking all together. I have no idea where it could have gone.

Here's one, today I lost a disc in an empty field. I didn't forget it, I found it once and then walked a bit to scope out where I was going to throw to next. When I turned around to go back for it I couldn't find it anywhere. I must have spent an hour looking all together. I have no idea where it could have gone.

i drove up to urbandale and took it

literally waited for you to turn your back, sprinted out, grabbed it, ran back to my hiding spot and watched you search for it

important disc

Yesterday in greenway park, Beaverton, Or, I lost my favorite driver, A red champion monarch. :(This disc was extreemly important to me. I lost it on hole 4, probably in the bushes along the left or right side. ANYONE WHO RETURNS IT WILL BE REWARDED!! My name and # (503-554-0326): are on it. Thanks

Lost a 166g Tyedye Orc hard to the left on #6 at Branstrom Park in Fremont, MI yesterday. name and number on disc if anyone sees it...

Lost Comet - Steeplechase Park, Kyle TX

Lost a Comet on hole 16 at Steeplechase today
I'm a new player and am trying to use that disc as my main disc to help me diagnose release issues as well as using it to learn to drive farther.

The hole was a 400+ ft hole that went over a creek with overhanging trees. Of course I hit a tree and it dropped straight into the creek. It was a forest green disc and was impossible to even see in there, plus it was getting dark. Name and phone number were on it so im hoping it gets returned. If not, well I guess it gives me an excuse to buy some Elite Z plastic.

I feel your pain. Lost my first comet, a nicely beat blue Elite-X, on hole 17 at Schumaker Pond a week or so ago. Had a crappy drive, early tree, and had a ~100 ft. tunnel approach to try to save par. Flicked the Comet at it, flipped to flat beautifully, cruising right at the basket. But darn Comets, they have such great glide!! Kept cruising, flew about a foot and a half over the basket. Faded right into a gap in the tree line right into the pond. I'm guessing 30-40 feet out.

Yep. Because it would have hit a tree instead of going right at the basket like comets are so lovingly designed to do.

I still have a small roc stash but the Discraft koolaid has been tasting pretty good so I think I will keep drinking it.

hasnt killed me yet so I guess I'm building a tolerance :) c'mon peebz I know youre thirsty, have a sip :)

i have turned my back on the rocs for a comet, but only momentarily...maybe i should try one, but they just feel WEIRD in my hand

well the comet isn't an all-purpose midrange IMO. You still need some kind of stable compliment to it for windy days and when you need a hard fade. Not like the roc where you can have several different ones to cover all needs. But the comet is soooo easy to throw and has stupid amounts of glide.

Believe me, I felt like crying!
Still hoping someone will find it and call me. My dad plays there at least 5 times a week and knows about where I threw it in. Heres to hoping he finds it next time hes out!

I had my favorite Comet stolen right out from under me on the fairway when it started getting dark out the other day. We and another group threw down together on our last hole and we let the other group finish out because they gave us attitude about being "in a hurry" and needing to play through us. When I walked to where my drive landed it was gone and they were already pulling out of the parking lot. Faggots. I remember the car and what they look like. They'll get theirs.

I think I might go back today and jump in. It was getting dark last night and I had the kids with me. Its also a pretty nasty stagnant part of the creek so I was a little hesitant. Might do it today though.

Latest posts