• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

I threw my Z Buzzz into a small NASTY ass patch of water. It smells like sewer water. I think I'm just going to go back with my pool leaf rake and try to fish it out (It's pretty shallow). I don't want a new one. I want my Buzzz back dammit

First disc I ever bought 13 yrs. ago was a red comet. It's still in my bag. Been lucky enough to have never lost it, and I still throw it 15 or so times a round. I often putt with it. Yes,I would cry as well...

I threw my Z Buzzz into a small NASTY ass patch of water. It smells like sewer water. I think I'm just going to go back with my pool leaf rake and try to fish it out (It's pretty shallow). I don't want a new one. I want my Buzzz back dammit

I hate to say it FatBoy,

me and the gf already tried it the next day.

theres metal poles and big rocks and pieces of fence in that water, but we didn't pull up a single disc.

I let PodunkPete borrow an 11X tie-dyed champ teebird and 3 other discs. I got 3 other discs back. Thanks PodunkPete.

i lost one of my favorite champ valks under a whole crapload of leaves somewhere on this stupid hole when i griplocked, donked a tree way down the fairway, and spit out somewhere and buried itself. we spent about 20 minutes looking for it, and today i am considering going on a shooting spree in the name of allah

WooHOoo!
I went back to the course today and found my Comet! I knew about where I threw it (within 10 feet) and since I lost it the water has cleared up. I saw it, threw in my disc diver and pulled it right up! Thank You Jesus!

WooHOoo!
I went back to the course today and found my Comet! I knew about where I threw it (within 10 feet) and since I lost it the water has cleared up. I saw it, threw in my disc diver and pulled it right up! Thank You Jesus!

Awesome! Love the success stories.

found a disc with ink

So a few weeks ago I found a disc in the bushes while looking for a bad shot of my own. The disc had a name and telephone number on it, so I immediately pulled out my cell phone and gave the guy a call hoping that maybe he was still at the course, or maybe in the area and I could meet up with him and return his plastic. When I called the guy and told him I had his disc he was like " oh, yeah that disc, oh yeah, well I'll might be in the area next week, maybe I'll give you a call". He did not seem to give a $**t. Well three weeks have gone by and I still have not heard from him. Should I call him back and re-offer his disc to him, or should I just add it to my bag and forget about it? I do like the disc and it is quite useful to me on two of the holes at my home course. I tried to do the right thing, but he really seemed not to care. What is my next move?

The guy had a chance. If he really did care about it, he would have been all over it. It's yours now.

He said next week its been three it is yours nice to see someone else that returns discs. I have returned 7 and still have not got any of mine back one I know was found during a turny and not returned sad.

I'd say keep it. You did your part, called him and told him you had it. If he has your info and just hasn't acted on it, that's not your fault.

i dont like using found discs with ink on them ....even if i have called and they say keep it ....i feel its bad juju ....i cant really explain it ....my brother use to get discs out of the swampy water at Highland Road Park in Baton Rouge when we were down working after katrina.... the first time he found one with a name he did the same thing ...some guys were like the guy you talked about , didnt seem to give a ****.....others would say just go ahead and keep it ....he returned over 100 discs and still had another 300 with no names

i hate when the phone number ends up being a pain in the butt, wished i never found it

Latest posts