• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

had a SUPER flat max weight white star teerex, threw it on saturday during a tournament and didnt use my mini, just played from behind the disc and sure enough, left it. since it was one i got from someone on here, their info was sharpied out, and i never put my info on it :(

I think I left my Signature Series PD2 out at Thorpe park in Flagstaff.

I had a guy I was playing with try it out on a hole, and I think we forgot to pick it up. it was number 28/135, uninked except for Avery Jenkin's signature. Man I feel dumb, that thing won me a tournament in March.

Katana can suck it! I lost a new Prodiscus Jokeri. My favorite disc. No name, no number, not even any marks of any kind yet LakeBodom397 found it and Pm'd me because He heard I was in the area that week and new I threw them and pieced it together.

Katana can suck it! I lost a new Prodiscus Jokeri. My favorite disc. No name, no number, not even any marks of any kind yet LakeBodom397 found it and Pm'd me because He heard I was in the area that week and new I threw them and pieced it together.

wow that is the best story ever

Lost Vulcan

I lost my first run Star Vulcan on #4 at Steeplechase in Kyle, TX about a month ago. Ricochet off a tree and dunk. Too nasty and muddy to find. It was the only time I have walked off a course. So mad at myself for losing that disc :mad:

So just today after I was getting some discs to toss in a football feild, i realized i left my opto fuse sitting on a hole the day before of a course which doesn't even have it's baskets in yet (yes I'm crazy enough to go play disc golf on a course without baskets.). I go look and of course some DB picked it up and didn't call. Then after soccer practice, I remember I left a Flick sitting in the football feild. Of course I go to look for it and It's not there. I also lost a white S wizard somewhere at the same course earlier in april.

I just lost my Innova Groove yesterday over at Prado. Yes, I know, so what, it's a groove... but I had a pretty good handle on that bad boy, and could average 300' regularly with it. I know that's not a lot for that disc, and it is a newbie "common mistake of buying discs that are too fast for me" type deal, but still, it's gone...

Then, last time I went to Oak Grove, about a month or so ago, I lent a couple of discs to my buddy, he had forgotten his in his other car. On hole 12, throwing over the ravine, he lost my aviar putter on his second shot, and I lost my Champ Tee Bird on my drive. A couple of holes later, on hole 15, there was a little river running through this area. I throw my Discraft Buzz, all of one week after purchase, only to have it ricochet off a tree and into the river, that is literally 3' wide, about 6" deep, at it's deepest, and full of those round river rocks, where the river bottom opened up and swallowed my new Buzz ESP in whole. It was, needless to say, a WONDERFUL DAY.

I Love DG!!

I didn't lose a disc, but I sold a disc to someone with my number in it and then someone called me and asked if I wanted them to ship it back to them, Well i called back no answer, but I was going to tell them to keep it.

I found a brand new pearly red DGA Rogue SP Line in the drink at the Chamblee Church DGC today. It has someone's last name on it and no number. I fished it out with my Golden Retriever. If someone here can tell me the last name on the disc, I'll get it back to you. Otherwise, it looks like a nice new disc for my small collection. Please no wild guesses. ;)

:popcorn:

I met the owner of said disc today at the CC DGC today and was happily able to return the disc to him. I started playing a round with him and when I saw that he had some DGA discs in his bag I figured I'd better ask him his last name. Sure enough it was him. It was nice meeting you today, Steve, and hopefully we'll meet up again!

P.S. You might want to put your first name and phone # or email on your discs as well. ;)

Lost my first disc today :(

Green 170g Innova Coyote. Last seen flying into the high weeds on #17 at Laguna Lake here in California. It's my favorite midrange and I'm offering a 6 pack as a reward if someone finds it.

I watched the damn thing until it landed then proceded to walk the line it was flying on only to find that it wasn't where I thought it was..... The weeds are pretty thick so I gave up after 10 minutes of bushwhacking. The ironic thing is I have a Disccraft Buzz on the way. Maybe it's a sign...

Lost my go to Buzzz on a tunnel shot that has a blind basket... Thought it was the perfect line and expected to hear chains. Never found the damn thing after searching for 45 with 6 other people helping. Really starting to hate blind holes.

Lost my go to Buzzz on a tunnel shot that has a blind basket... Thought it was the perfect line and expected to hear chains. Never found the damn thing after searching for 45 with 6 other people helping. Really starting to hate blind holes.

Blind holes are never my problem.... bad shots into a blind area is where I have problems.

Yeah it had to happen at some point. Lost my Champ Starfire on Hole# 7 at Heritage Lakes in Moultrie Georgia. It was just one of those throws that went the complete opposite direction I had intended. It was in the thick woods next to the course with saw grass and everything. I looked for like 5+ minutes but it is long gone. Don't expect to see it again really. It is for the best I guess because I need to work with a fairway driver for awhile anyways.

Lost my Peach colored Star Roadrunner at North Town/ Shoal Creek park in Pflugerville TX today, hole 5 in the creek. please if anyone finds it call the number (has name and number on it) it has an 828 area code even though i live in TX because i havent changed my number back from North Carolina

Lost a voodoo, Z Flick and a Z Glide someplace around the Merrill / Wausau WI area. They were either taken from my car or I darylled and left them someplace. The flick is white and custom dyed with a native American bid thing, and the glide has is dyed with the decepticon logo. Both have ginshun and my phone number. Voodoo is blue and unmarked. Also missing is a blue Fila fleece and a blue hoodie.
Still not sure if I was robbed or just a huge dimwit.

So I left my Soft Disc Nation Ion behind for a couple minutes. I go back for it, it's gone. So are the guys that were behind us. Had that putter for a year. It'll be missed. I'll have to start using my Ionstein now.

i left my glo gazelle sitting at the teepad of hole #12 at the Beaver course at cedar hill went back for it a lil later and it was gone my name and number were on it so i hope i get a call..wont hold my breath tho

Found a pink 175 star Max yesterday at Shelton Springs. Had all the guy's info on it but when I called his mailbox was full and wouldn't take a message.I'm sure he wants it back as he has 2 aces with it and it says"reward", but I don't care about that. If this is your disc respond to this,OR, empty your mailbox so I can leave you a message.I'll keep trying...