• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

I have lost over 30 all with my name and number but have never had a callback

i have called back 10+ people after finding their disc, returned 3-5

I lost my Eye of Horus dyed star aviar back when I threw Innova and left it in the basket for only 20 min and was gone when I got back. I asked the group behind me of noobs but they had the dumbest look on their faces saying they didn't see it.

Lost my orange Champion Ape today @ Bayville in Virginia Beach. Had a sick nasty long drive, and just watched her sail off in to the distance, never to be seen again. Damn leaves were ankle deep, and just swallowed discs today. We spent a good hour and a half over the course of 18 holes looking for our discs. She's buried somewhere on hole 6. Hopefully I'll get a call, but I'm not holding my breath, as I've heard horror stories of people @ Bayville bagging everything they find. That was my primary driver too....gonna miss her.

After 28 yrs of finding other peoples dicsc and returning them. I finially get one returned it was my new Champ SW, Iv only lost like 5 discs in my time. It sat in tall grass at LL for 2 yrs. It really made my day. Jeese,,some karmas are hard to come by.

my favourite disc is on its way home, woohoo...idiot whose house backs onto our only 18 basket course denied my disc was in his backyard and refused to look. Fast forward to 2 months later, someone loses another disc over his fence, knowing he is a douche, they do the quick jump and grab over his fence and heeyo....my beautiful flx surge is also found!

Woot!

When I visited some friends in San Diego, CA (I live in LA), we found a disc early in the morning with a faded name and number under a huge tree. We called the guy, left a message. A couple days later, the guy calls back, and says he's from about two hours away, and hasn't played at that course in a long time. Guess it was just stuck in that tree for months, and happened to come down right before we played, haha.

Guy was just happy it was found, and gave it to my friend. Pretty cool.

Lost my KC Pro swirl Gazelle @ Lindsey park in Tyler, TX. No name or number, just a unique & beautiful thrower, reward if returned!!!! Disc is avatar

Last edited:
I just got a bright pink Z pred I lost at an ace race in august at pinecrest park in green bay returned to me... I was stupid and tried a spike hyzer on a 150ish foot hole and threw it like 100 past the hole. The guy said he just found it sitting in a basket, so some n00b probably found it and decided he couldn't handle the power of the pred and left it there. Thanks a lot to the guy for returning it!

Just lost my Champ Boss a few weeks ago. Sad part is it was not even while throwing it. Fell out or was taken out of my car. Hoped for a call as it had my name and number. But no such luck.

I lost my pink 11x firebird for the second time three weeks ago on hole nine Lava Creek DGC. I got a call last week that it is waiting for me at the clubhouse for me to grab.
I lost my star valk on hole two Moraga Commons DGC right before dark. I got a call the next day from a guy who refused my reward. Pretty awesome luck recently.

I lost a Red Jaguar back in April at Trophy Lakes, SC it was close to basket #6. I have called and followed there web site for found disks but no luck! It has my name and number on it so if anyone finds it I will offer a reward.

I just lost my purple 172 champion starfire on hole 10 at Bearcreek. sucks but oh well, win some and you lose some!

I've lost so many it's not even funny. Every now any then I'll get a call from someone but it's rare around here. There's like three or four people that rake up the lake and sell the discs on ebay, name and number on them or not. My old course you would at least get your discs back most of the time but not here. I still go out of my way to get someone's disc back to them if possible. Just wish that good karma would return back to me at some point.

Lost my week old star katana on hole 18 at Columbia Park today... I hate losing plastic, if this ends up in the lost and found, it will be my first disc that has been returned in 7 months

Lost a champ beast in the pond at Idlewild hole #2 I believe name and number on the back Brad Butch ...a few weeks ago would pay a HEFTY reward to get it back tis my favorite disc

Lost a Surge SS FLX on 6A out at Moraga Commons a few weeks ago. The box is at the top of the hill and my shot kept sliding off to the right, untill disappearing into the forest of poison oak. I really really miss that disc.

lost my new dga hurricane last night. as it was getting dark we decided to play three more holes. i sent it out as a second drive, and it fell short into some leaves. then it got dark. im going back right now... preeezzeee show yourselffff

I lost my meteor on hole 8 at Herbert Hoover a few days ago. The wind caught it and I lost sight of the devil. I suspect it ended up in that little stream. Dang, I want that disc back, it has served me well.

Lost my beat up Omega Super Soft in a dark pit of dirty water yesterday. I need a great putter to help my confidence. Should I replace with another Omega Super Soft? Soft Ion? Wizard?