• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

So over the past two days I have found 2 very nice drivers while looking for my lost green blizzard katana at Santa Anita Park. 1 blue star katana and 1 clear opto halo. Both had numbers, and I've contacted both owners to arrange returns. I'm building up lots of good karma, but so far no luck getting mine back. :-[ I hate to think that some a$$hole has it and isn't calling my number. Or that some dumpster diver turned it in for recycling. :p Well, happy Thanksgiving all. :-/

Found one more disc today; this time in the water between holes 5 and 7 at Santa Anita park. It has no ink and it's in good condition. Althought it was so slimy that I think it's been in there for a long time. Anyway, since it has no name or number, just PM me if you've lost a driver in this area; tell me the disc's details, and if they match, I will return it to you. Cheers!

I am heartbroken!!!! I lost my favorite disc today 11/23/12 at Bradford Park, in North Carolina. It was my very first disc, Innove pro Valkyrie yellow in color. If you find it please call number on disc i would greatly appreciate it. It makes me soooo sad.

lost m blue z stalker today well i did not really lose it i lent it to my brother for the round. he asked if he could use it but was really hesitant to let him on his second throw with it threw it into a pond to the left of the easy pad on hole 2 at indian hills community college if you have the means to find it / get it out keep it is an awesome disc and i just want it to get used

Thank you Micronaut: I too wish I would get more calls on my lost babies :(

You're doing the right thing, and I'm happy to keep glancing through this thread with hope. I've had one really great guy (J-FO on gcfda) get a disc back to me once, and I really appreciated it!

Thank you Micronaut: I too wish I would get more calls on my lost babies :(

You're doing the right thing, and I'm happy to keep glancing through this thread with hope. I've had one really great guy (J-FO on gcfda) get a disc back to me once, and I really appreciated it!

This whole lost and found thing started out as a pet peeve, and has gradually developed into a full blown personal crusade for me. Good to see others out there on the same wavelength. Thanks. :hfive:

Kinda crazy disc loss story. I lost an old beat up DX valkyrie. not an amazing disc, but my go to tommy, thumber, roller disc, i've also had it for 4 years. left it at hole #11 at College of the Redwoods, threw a second and forgot it, (my bad) went back later and it was already gone. 5 WEEKS later im playing at cooper's. find a 10 time BS Beast. call the guy and his brother comes down to get it. i ended up playing with the guy played out the last 2 holes with us, right as we are walking away the guy he reaches into a bush and pulls out my Valk!!! "Are you (my name here)?" WTF instant karma i had written that disc off. i walked right next to it twice that day already! and he just happened to find it.

point being, i always make an effort to return discs, i just mailed a disc to a guy in Pennsylvania. and as it turns out I find a ridiculous amount of discs. i have pulled 10 in one day from the pond at CR. only 3 had names. 7 with no ink. This just walking on the edge of the pond.

Kinda crazy disc loss story. I lost an old beat up DX valkyrie. not an amazing disc, but my go to tommy, thumber, roller disc, i've also had it for 4 years. left it at hole #11 at College of the Redwoods, threw a second and forgot it, (my bad) went back later and it was already gone. 5 WEEKS later im playing at cooper's. find a 10 time BS Beast. call the guy and his brother comes down to get it. i ended up playing with the guy played out the last 2 holes with us, right as we are walking away the guy he reaches into a bush and pulls out my Valk!!! "Are you (my name here)?" WTF instant karma i had written that disc off. i walked right next to it twice that day already! and he just happened to find it.

point being, i always make an effort to return discs, i just mailed a disc to a guy in Pennsylvania. and as it turns out I find a ridiculous amount of discs. i have pulled 10 in one day from the pond at CR. only 3 had names. 7 with no ink. This just walking on the edge of the pond.

Nice story. Glad you got it back. :hfive:

Very nice. Wish I found discs more often, then I could get some more of my lost ones back :p

Well, I regret to say, I've given up on my green blizzard katana. :( I've found four discs over the past week just by looking into the water whenever I was playing, hoping to find my disc. Just returned one to a guy today. Still waiting for call-backs on the others. Anyway, today I decided to go all out. I figured, hey, I've found everybody else's without even trying, maybe I'll have some luck if I actually try to seek out mine. So I went in the water with waders and a rake, and spent all together too much time mucking around, and didn't find anything! I'm not entirely surprised that my disc didn't turn up, but I'm genuinely surprised to that I came up with nothing. So I'm done. Either it shows up sometime when I'm not trying, or it doesn't. Or maybe someone will find it and call me for a change. But now I will apply myself to finding an identical disc to replace it. So if anyone has a bright green blizzard katana around 148g that they want to sell or trade, drop me a line. :\

It's half and half

What is sad, I would say half of the people that I have played with make no effort to return discs. From people who just keep them, to this guy who told me he would call but if there was no answer, he wouldn't even leave a message, that was all the effort he would do then keep it. that's freakin crazy. I rarely answer my cell phone. While the other half are straight forward, make an effort to get discs back. But half is a huge number of people not returning discs

i keep finding wraiths.. dx wraiths with no names.. i am up to 12 now.. I need to tell dick's sporting goods to stop selling them....

blendon woods lost disc

Welp I lost my first disc today since I've been playing in 5 years. I'm pretty sure my gf saw two dudes who might have got it. We were only a hole in front of them and when I went back to look they were already gone out of the parking lot. Blah. Anyyyyways its a super bright super soft buzzz with a sugarbush stamp on it. Anyone who plays blendon keep an eye out. Ill reward.

Thanks hampstead! Its pretty much my main course I play. Two dudes only holding a couple discs might have had it. They were driving what appeared to be a dark green honda

Thanks dtp! I lost it right after we talked lol. Thanks for keeping an eye out was going to pm ya. Nice meeting you too!

Latest posts