• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Lost 2 valks in the pond on hole 11 at the valley in St. Paul. 1 was an orange 5x jk valk and the other was a maroon 4x valk. Both were kinda close to making it to the other side of the pond. Maybe between 15-30 feet from the shore line. There was a guy with waders on looking for disc but did not find mine. Reward if anyone finds and returns them.

Lost my beautiful almost new MVP Amp in the water on number 2 at Great Blue Heron one week ago. Today I'm walking down the fairway on 5, which is perpedicular to the lake and I see 2 guys coming out of the water carrying a couple discs. So I ask them, say you didn't happen to find a blue Amp did you? By then I was close enough to see my baby and I could tell she was struggling to break this guys grip and fly straight to me. The guy holds it up and says, is this it?

Oh happy day.

Lost my green Dominator at UW Whitewater a few days ago. Drive went long and right on #8, I thought it would be pretty much lying on the next tee, but couldn't find it after multiple different attempts. I could occasionally hit 375'+ (I'm happy with that), so I'm a bit bummed. I didn't have my name on it either :doh:

Found a disc with PDGA #021, Flash Kingsley written on it. Apparently he's a local guy, but I don't have contact info. Would be cool to meet him.

I got a text last night with a picture of my lost champ MF tern that said "is ther a rew"

It pissed me off. I talked to the guy on the phone and he said he sold it for 3 becuase he didnt think i was going to reply. He said he could get it back but he wanted to ask for a favor. He has a lady friend who is starting out and wants a pretty disc and maybe i have one.

I know, i was confused too. Is this guy just weird, or is this a very low value shakedown?

Anyway, i remembered that i decided that personally, if i walk away from a lost disc its gone, and if someone finds it, its theirs. So i faked a good attitude, met the guy, gave him a shark and aviar, thanked him profusely, and went home happy with my disc.

The dude was really weird, but i need to work on my attitude. Tern is back in the bag!

Got a call yesterday for one of my birds that I had written off (it was in lake Ontario) and was totally surprised it was found. If finally washed up on shore - oddly enough I had played there the day prior and didn't see it as I was looking for a friend's disc (he didn't listen to me...put it in almost the same spot).

They were camping on site, so I went and played again after I got my disc back and figured I'd head to the spot and look for my friend's disc - and there it was...score. 2 discs back (1 a friends) in 1 day. Nice!

Found a green Driver in a bush on #16 at Arboretum-Spiker on Friday. A) I shouldn't have been in that bush to begin with, but oh well. B) Since the disc has no ink whatsoever, I can't call the owner, and C) I know this is a long shot, because it may not even have been lost there, but if you recently think you might have put one in there, and are pretty sure it's yours, pm me with the mold and I'll get it back to you somehow (please, this isn't a guessing game for a disc, serious inquiries only, thanks).

Had a 139g Magenta Blizzard Katana roll into a pond on hole 6 yesterday at Thompson Dam... landed not 1 ft from the shore... slow rolled back and disappeared into the murk...

it was late in the day so... as I do... I just went back in the morning... this morning...

I fish for a half hour while with an aluminum pole and pool net... probably looking rather ridiculous from the road to people driving by and I finally see the outline of a disc about 5 yards from where mine went in... I pull it up... and it's a nice bright yellow 169 star destroyer... call the number on the back... not 5 mins later the edge of my disc becomes visible a foot from shore... right where it went in... yesterday...

no lies, true story, KARMA... call the #'s people...

also start the #youlieinnova
that 139 g blizzard champion totally didn't float, not for one damn second...

my blizzard destroyer at 139 does tho...

Found a disc on Hole#7 at Fishburn Park in Roanoke, Va Saturday while looking for my Skeeter, Its a Champ Glo with a unique stamp (Believe it to be a Gazelle) If you can tell me what the stamp is then we can figure out a way to get it back to you. No number or ink to be found.

Lost MVP Axis (Yellow Proton)

Edit: It's an Eclipse (Glow Proton).

I lost this disc at Oakwood Park (Cottage Grove MN) hole 9 on June 22nd around 11am. I've only played a couple rounds with it. I'd be willing to trade something else for it.

I lost my 166g frosty-clear Champ Destroyer today at Mountain Crest in Vegas on hole #11. I threw it too high and grabbed my bag, but when I looked back up I lost it in flight and had no clue where it went.

I lost two within the past week. My favorite mid range, a yellow DX Cobra went in the creek at Riggs Park on hole 5 after hitting limbs on that tree, and an Aviar in the pond at Old Oak Park when I threw too high while practicing on hole 9 and the wind caught it. Yep, I officially suck.

It was windy today. I lost my Brinster 'bird in the cat tails on hole 6 at Jimmy Porter.

If my new Avery Jenkins Star Teebird holds up in the wind, I won't need to replace the Brinster. We shall see.

Well, if Firebirds are your thing, I found this pro Firebird yesterday on Wellspring hole 4. It was in a tree. Let me clarify. It was IN a horribly rotted, many years deceased log lying on the ground, damp and moldy. The log was split lengthwise, and the disc somehow ended up between the two halves. And yes, that's what it looks like since I've cleaned it. No idea how long it's been there, and I'm bummed there is no name or number, because I feel like its a looooong time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 48
I lost my 166g frosty-clear Champ Destroyer today at Mountain Crest in Vegas on hole #11. I threw it too high and grabbed my bag, but when I looked back up I lost it in flight and had no clue where it went.

those champ destroyers are a finicky bunch... I tossed a blizzard one (139g) for a bit a few weeks ago... and was turning it right... took a little bit off and whoops!!! hooked it left into the trees... looked for over an hour... went back the next day and found it 10 feet up in some grape vines... even if you see where they went... they like to hide in strange places :confused:

Lost my only multi-ace disc (a bright yellow CryZtal Buzzz) yesterday on the very first hole at Cedar Sentinels (right side rough, nearly to the basket). I know the course guys (Steve & Greg) will likely be the first to find it, so I'm not too worried, but if anyone else finds it first, please call, I'll reward you with a free disc for the effort. Thanks!

Lost my Smith sunglasses in a tan zippered glasses case on the disc golf course at Chabot Regional Park. I know it isn't a disc but hoping someone found them.