• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Wow. Rough couple weeks after only losing maybe 1 the last year! Hadn't gotten out to play much the last month or so. Totally different game than it had been the last 9 months haha. I lost a #2 Driver at the Valley a little over a week ago - Hole 11. It looked good but instead of fading out it turned over with the wind I thnk and went into the reeds. Didn't even look for that one.

The went out to Sportsmans Hill on a day off last week. Figured I'd get a couple rounds in and skate the plaza in St Cloud. Lost an old gummy-ish Beast a few holes in and was bummin' but couldn't justify looking much longer. Then towards the end of the round I threw one into the rough and man, thorns and bugs and all sorts of madness. Tried my best to look but wasn't even worth it.

Those plus the gummy pre-barry beast I lost in the standing water earlier this year and I'm sort of surprised at myself. I guess when it gets thick out there it's best to go with someone who can help you spot! And don't throw dark discs in the woods haha.

I guess karma did pay off. Went in the water to look for discs again today and found a Barry Schultz Champ Beast, no name or number and no one around so unless someone asks and describes it perfectly it will go in the bag with the star beast.

Lost 2! Cuyahoga County Airport (44124)

Lost a DGA 150g Driver (White) on Hole #2 on the left side around the blind left curve..

Lost a Innova DX Valykrie (Blue) on Hole #9 in the drainage creek

:wall:

Lost a perfectly seasoned (blue) -Champ Eagle -L. I lost it throwing warm up/ practice throws just before the tournament started. :doh:

My rounds suffered with out it. No more blue discs! Left in Estonia, doubt I see it again. :(

Lost a DGA 150g Driver (White) on Hole #2 on the left side around the blind left curve..

Lost a Innova DX Valykrie (Blue) on Hole #9 in the drainage creek

:wall:

After LeBron decided to return to Cleveland, I returned today to look for my discs since I was in a much better head space than I was when I lost them..

FOUND THEM! :thmbup:

My Champion Valk went to its watery grave just 3 courses after I got it :wall:
Had it less than two weeks. I did go into the lake after it (chest deep) but never found it. The memorial will be tomorrow. In lieu of flowers please send discs. :clap:

My Champion Valk went to its watery grave just 3 courses after I got it :wall:
Had it less than two weeks. I did go into the lake after it (chest deep) but never found it. The memorial will be tomorrow. In lieu of flowers please send discs. :clap:

Well, its definately NOT NEW anymore :D !

Sounds like you need to invest in a DX Valk or two ( or three? ) to throw over water...

Sorry to hear the new recruit wont be making it home from the training :(!

i got wasted at oakwood and lost 4 discs on three holes.

kc pro roc on 16

gstar destroyer on 17 - went loooooong past the pin and to the right in the fields somewhere

mike c tesla on 18 - pond somewhere/on the fringe

regular tesla on 18 - same deal.

was definitely making some stupid decisions at that point.

My buddy found a disc recently, he traded it to me for a star valk. It's a white star vulcan, says "skip ace 3-11-14". No number to call though. Anyone in DFW area know whose this is and want to claim it?

Lost Disc - Moccasin Bend DGC - Roosevelt State Park

Made a poor choice in the rain yesterday and threw my pink color-changing "Minnesota Majestic" M4 into the water on No. 4 yesterday. If anyone happens to dredge that creek, I'd pay for shipping if it is found since I'm not around the area/love that disc.

Thanks

Well, its definately NOT NEW anymore :D !

Sounds like you need to invest in a DX Valk or two ( or three? ) to throw over water...

Sorry to hear the new recruit wont be making it home from the training :(!

I may be cursing myself but that was the first disc that went into water that I have not been able to go in and get. I went in after it but never found it. The water was nice though :)

:thmbdown:
Lost my unLace Hole #11 @ Elm Creek, left side of the fairway, about 2/3 of the way down. Spent about 20 minutes looking for it, but succummed to the evening mosquitoes - and the rough was too dense. Was visiting from out of town. I believe it's inked with my number. If you find it, please contact me - if you mail it back, I'll send you a thrower disc or a few bucks as a finder fee.....

well, since there's a thread to complain about such things, i'll chime in with my missing innova dx leopard. it's orange and something close to 150g. i lost it in the weeds off the right side of hole 4 a few weekends ago... this is why us noobs shouldn't try to throw from the blue tees no matter how nice the view is from up there. i looked for 20 minutes or so and then gave up. my name and number are on the bottom.

Hole 8 at Springwood claims another victim, this time a red G-star Tern. Low off the tee, it skimmed the top of the hillside and cut left into the thorny raspberry bushes that have returned down the entire length of the hole. Was basically new. I found someone else's Surge looking for my disc, and called him to get it returned. He told me it was one of two he lost on 8, playing that course for the first time, but he found someone else's disc while looking for his. #Ihate8

The colony Texas. Hole 4 lost a pink pro leopard 170. Ink on top. Was playing dubs and didn't want to hold them up. It was lying on creek bank about 30 feet down. Left it there till finished the round. Went back and it was gone. Asked 3 different groups and all said they don't know. KARMA is coming

well, since there's a thread to complain about such things, i'll chime in with my missing innova dx leopard. it's orange and something close to 150g. i lost it in the weeds off the right side of hole 4 a few weekends ago... this is why us noobs shouldn't try to throw from the blue tees no matter how nice the view is from up there. i looked for 20 minutes or so and then gave up. my name and number are on the bottom.

:doh:
this is at lake montebello, for you non-mind-readers.

Latest posts