• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Renaissance Park, Charlotte, NC

Orange 12x Champ Teebird 168g

Threw it on hole 4 and it kicked up off a tree onto the road on the left. Went up there and never saw it again. I believe it either went down the storm drain, was hit by a car, or picked up by a pedestrian.

turned my DX 172 Valk over on the drive off Hole A in Wickham Park, CT... went off over the trees into the brush 250 feet down past the hole C cutout... 20 min search turned up nothing... perhaps when winter comes...

Played the worst round of my life tonight at Hambrick and lost 2 discs :(

My 169g Green TP Tursas
and 170g Orange Star Teebird

I lost my Tursas on hole 3 as it got stuck in the treeline

and Teebird on hole 13 went sailing up into the trees and got stuck somewhere I could never see

I might have to try going back tomorrow to look

Light a candle :\

Shanked my main distance driver into a rain swollen creek. Looks like I'll be swimming once the rain stops. RIP poor Champ Boss.

Put too much of a hyzer on my blizzard boss at The Scrapyard on the second water carry and it got across, but kicked off a tree back into the lake. Could not recover it.
:wall:

Lost my prized Battle of Seattle stamped glow Tern on hole 6 at Pier Park in Portland yesterday. I am so hoping somebody finds it during the worlds tournament so I have at least some chance of a phone call. Super bummed.

Just received a phone call from a guy who found my lost Star Teebird at Hoover :D

So grateful right now. It was my go-to driver and I was bummed about losing it. Hooray, the system works!

Shanked my main distance driver into a rain swollen creek. Looks like I'll be swimming once the rain stops. RIP poor Champ Boss.

Went diving for my disc, and after an hour,, came up with the Boss I lost, with a KC Pro Roc, DX Beast, and Champion Archon as well. The Archon was in my possession for all of 5 minutes before it got returned to it's owner who was sitting a hundred yards away. He had threw the disc in only hours before during Ace Pot round, he was stoked to get it back so quick.

165G Metallic Green MVP Tesla - Honestly I forgot which hole, but I lost it 2-3 months ago at Arboretum in Canton, OH. Doubt I'll ever see it again, but I'd love getting it back.

166G White MVP Tesla - Tried to run the basket at Renny on #18 from the shorter tee and griplocked it into the death pit.

170G blue rim yellow flight plate Axiom Crave - #18 at Renny gold again. Threw from the long tee with an injured right hand. Threw it like a 6 year old girl so it didn't go far. It faded behind the power tower on the left side, probably 40-80' past the tower. It only went 5' or so into the rough on the left but man, it just vanished.

I'd make it worth your time to return any of these to me, I miss them!

Gave this disc to my dad as a gift. He had an errant throw and spent an hour or so looking for it. It has my name (David Smith) and number on the rim. It was lost on hole #8 at Mesker in Evansville, IN. Really sad to see this one go. Was a great beginner disc for him. He called me right way apologizing. We all remember our first one lol

IMG_0338_zps35502fd7.jpg

Well I was hoping I wouldnt have to post here any time soon, but alas the day has come after a long while of preserving all my discs and getting used to my bag, I have finally lost my Champion Firebird.

After a beautiful first drive on 9 at Mt Zion, I threw a sick tomahawk (I was loving that disc for hawks), and it landed well in the fairway not far from the basket, but decided t be pesky and roll high speed into the THICK rough. Looked for awhile, not more than a few inches of clearance of branches in that stretch, gave up and bought a Boss at Dunhams lol.

Lost my blue go-to DX beast during a round t twin creeks DGC in Rogers, AR. Lost in or around the creek on (I think) hole 4. Name and Number are on it and would love to get it back. Thanks to anyone who helps me out with this.

It has been a rough trip to Oklahoma for us. I lost 2 discs that will be replaced and my wife lost one that she was trying out and did not really care for so no loss there.

Peninsula Park in Iowa City. Hole 13 from red tee to B pin placement. It's 250' straight with trees on left to 60' dogleg left and then about 150' to basket with the deep and murky Iowa River on the left and tall grass and saplings on the right. My drive faded too early and hit a tree, landing in the fairway at the start of the dogleg. I've been throwing exclusively backhand for several years but I played a round incorporating flicks for the first time in my life last week. The last time I saw someone try a forehand from the spot my drive landed, they threw it into the river. I usually backhand a Fuse from that area and have never had any problems, but I was feeling confident flicking my new G-PD. Guess what happened. :wall: No idea what I was thinking. :doh:

Yesterday I went out and tied my personal best at my home course. I birdied 6 straight holes, plus another one later in the round and had one bogey to finish -6. One of the keys to that round was a brand new Nova that I had picked up. It had a really cool Holiday Proto double stamp and was just sharp. Not only that, it was like a laser beam out to 240ft and responsible for 3 out of my 6 birdies. Needless to say I was feeling pretty awesome this morning after yesterdays round so I wanted to go out and play again. The wind had picked up a little bit but I figured it was no big deal. I step up to the first tee with my Nova and........the slight headwind becomes a huge gust and starts turning it over. It slides further and further right, out thru the trees and into OB. It's OB because it's where our local parks department stores all the off season crap or junk/trash. One hour later I had searched every square inch for hundreds of feet around where I last spotted it going thru the trees and still hadn't found it. So pissed with a tournament coming up this weekend.

Lost a Champion Monster, free to a good home.

Lost it on 3 at Cliff Stephens in Florida. It went out over the water and hit the weeds at the pin location. It should me right on the of the canal pin side. It's yours if you find it. I looked and gave up due to darkness.

Well I must retract my last statement here because the guy who called me about my lost Teebird never called me back about it even though he said he would :confused:. I don't know what that's about, he said he would call me on his way to Hambrick. Don't tell me you're doing to do something and then not do it! I know you have my disc.

He said his named was Aaron so if you see a guy at Hambrick named Aaron carrying a beat up orange Star Teebird with my name and phone number on the back then please say something. The Teebird had these wacky black streaks across it from skimming a phone line so it's pretty unmistakable.

Lost my first ace disc, a red innova viper with rainbow stamp, at Southeast park in Columbia, SC. I believe it was on hole 9. Did not realize there was a lake there because it was my first time playing it, and it just soared right into the lake. My name and number are both on it, and although I went in there to look for it, it was to no avail :(

Latest posts