• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Two days in a row... The Valkryie I got back though but this is unreal:

RIP red Teebird.
vnmMKX8.jpg

Forgot to post it on my road trip... went to see my folks near Lake Conroe in Texas, and plunked a red Comet in the pond on hole 9 at Stonebridge Church (sharpie art on top I kinda liked, and ink in the rim with phone number). Love to hear if it gets found. Not sure it's worth paying the finder to ship it back, but I'd be willing to do so and reward them with another (similar value) disc from my 'market' spares if found. Thanks!

Last edited:
Lost my beloved X comet on hole #8 ;) of NAD Park in Bremerton. To the right of the tiny fairway is a massive patch of shule/swamp/stinging nettles. My disc was yellow so I immediately thought "well, that's a goner." I scrambled up on a tree branch to look around -didn't see my disc of course, but I saw something red. So I waded into the mucky-muck to retrieve the disc (in the hopes that it might belong to one of the nice dudes in the group ahead of me). Wet feet, socks, shoes, etc but I got out intact. Called the # on the disc and it wasn't one of those dudes but someone local who thanked me and told me to put it in the lost disc box, which I did. I miss my Comet, but Disc Golf Karma I guess.

Lost an Orbital on Sunday, well a friend of mine did. He wasn't prepared for how understable it is and it being152g didn't help either. Sharp turn to the right out of sight into the weeds and thorn bushes. He and I spent 30 minutes looking for it with no luck.
Punch line is I had planned to give him the disc if he liked it.

Sunday 6-25-17 #3 Capitol Springs, Madison. 275' left schule.
There's a Sandy Point glow T Bird. It's got the Sandy Point hole #27 stamp. No ink.
Enjoy.

Found a Discraft disc in the woods way deep left of the 2nd basket at Lincoln Ridge this week. Name 'REID' is inked on the back, but no other marking or molding, so I'm not sure what mold. Rim feels like speed 8 to 11 possibly? It's sparkle flake champ type plastic (possibly glow). It has a purple stamp on it from the 2010 Visalia, CA End of the Trail Classic. If you can connect me with the owner, i'll get it back to him somehow. Thanks!

Left my favorite White Lucid Renegade at UNC DGC on the 4th of July by the practice basket because my lady was rushing me because she was too hot. Pfft it was only 93.

I found a SaintPro custom dye, in the water on Hole 1 at Hiller Park, Biloxi. The disc belongs to Nick Hartley, and is marked as an Ace Disc Hole 16 @ Bushwood. I have been unable to track Nick down, and I am certain he would like this disc back, since the custom dye is a RIP tribute to someone.
Here is a link to Lat64's site, which shows a picture of Nick.
http://www.latitude64.se/team-64/nick-hartley/
Anyone know how to get in touch with Nick? If you do...PM me....and we will find a way to get Nick this special disc back

Lost a bottom stamp star wraith today in Marinette, Wi. Really stupid bad throw on hole #8. It's a 400 ft downhill shot, and there was a headwind this morning so I tried to throw nose down. Instead of throwing nose down I rolled my wrist over the top of it and threw a dreaded downward anny 200 ft into deep, wet, thick, tall grass. Searched for 30 minutes, no luck. Would have been able to finish my round with the amount of time I spent looking for that stupid thing. Name and number are on it, but I haven't had very good luck with lost discs on that course.

Lost and Found

Lost
Old Post Road DGC
Hole 9
Woods Left 150-250 off the tee.
Yellow Westside Longbow

Found
Old Post Road DGC
Hole 17
Long Grass Left of Fairway
Halfway between Tee and basket
Green Nuke SS

Lost my 2 year old Big Z Drone at VisionQuest yesterday on hole 15. Landed short of the green, skipped on the water but could not see it even though it was less than 10 ft from shore. Has name and number so hoping someone will return it.

Found a disc today at Bassett creek park, hole #4 just left of the fairway. No name or number on it but it looked like it was just left. Maybe someone can describe it and get it back.
Also I believe Vision Quest has divers in their ponds so it might be a good idea to call and ask just in case they found it.

^^^ VQ does have divers, not guaranteed but highly likely to get it back. Plus most people who play there are honest enough to turn in disc with a number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a call from a guy, said he found my disc. I thought it was probably an X-Stratus I lost about a week ago. I asked if he was at 360 Disc Golf (my local store here in Washington) and he said "No, I'm at Lake Casitas Park Store." I told him someone must have found my disc and lost it down there. He described it and I realized it was a disc I gave to a friend and I remembered he was down in Ventura this week visiting family. I texted him he could go pick it up there at the store. We got a laugh from that. Good people at Lake Casitas!

Up north Michigan for the week on my honeymoon and we played Hickory hills in Traverse city and Bliss fest in Harbor Springs. Both courses we beautiful but Hickory kicked our butts lol! Lots of uphill walking but the views were worth it.
On hole 11 at Bliss fest I left my favorite Thrasher high up in a tree. Bright orange with my info but man it's up there! They have a very long stick there to help out in these situations but for me it wasn't even close.

Somebody called me today about a disc I lost in March.
He found it on a course I've never played!
May future karma reward him and give lots of chain-outs to the dude/gal who initially found it and played with it instead of calling me

Lost Wraith - Returned!!

After over three months and convincing myself not to buy another one.. or something similar.. my star wraith was returned to me today when some guys who let me play through had it in there bag.

Attachments

• image (9).jpg
    image (9).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts