• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lurk vs. Post

Lurk vs. Post

• Lurk on both DGCR and DGR

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Post on DGCR and lurk on DGR

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Lurk on DGCR and post on DGR

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Post on both DGCR and DGR

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters
Hmmm Dont really ever look at DGRs forums but I guess I do look at their instructional articles, if that counts as lurking.

Hmmm Dont really ever look at DGRs forums but I guess I do look at their instructional articles, if that counts as lurking.

Same here...DGCR members have referenced DGR threads and instructionals, and some I have found via Google, of which I have gotten much use, but I am not active on their site.

I used to check DGR when I was building up my discs. They don't seem to add new discs anymore though.

Ya'll should come on over to DGR and hang out. We cool. And if anyone gives you any gruff tell 'em Ol' Frankie D sent you and they'll be cool.

I really don't understand the us vs. them...

Blake and Tim go out of their ways to build resources dedicated to DG only to have them turn into factions instead of communities?

Really?

Denying yourself information, only hurts you.

Both are Great and both serve there purpose. I prefer the Forums on DGR but a lot of what DGCR has to offer is priceless, I feel lucky to have both. I have for sure learned a ton from both of the sites and DGCR has helped my road trips become a lot more fun.

Also dont listen to FrankD he lies, also do Not trade your eagles to him send them to me. Especially the glows

Both are Great and both serve there purpose. I prefer the Forums on DGR but a lot of what DGCR has to offer is priceless, I feel lucky to have both. I have for sure learned a ton from both of the sites and DGCR has helped my road trips become a lot more fun.

Also dont listen to FrankD he lies, also do Not trade your eagles to him send them to me. Especially the glows

Look at dis noob.

You still throwing bosses 200'?

Look at dis noob.

You still throwing bosses 200'?

Not anymore I've moved on from the boss. I've taken ur advice and i now throw the katana 250..it has opened up my game so much thank you Frank

Now I just need a roc so I can start putting lights out. I appreciate the advice its always nice to get tips from a seasoned player like urself

Post mainly here because being a noob on DGR can be a bit tough, but i still visit there because the info is really good and I have learned a ton from both sites. I kick myself in the butt all the time thinking I should have really gotten into this game when i played it back in the late 70's to early 80's then i wouldn't be such a noob.

Last edited:
I really don't understand the us vs. them...

Blake and Tim go out of their ways to build resources dedicated to DG only to have them turn into factions instead of communities?

Really?

Denying yourself information, only hurts you.

FWIW, I didn't start this thread to start a DG civil war. I was just curious to see who posted on which sites vs. only reading. I use DGR and DGCR and get a great deal from both sites. I just happen to post on DGCR and not so much on DGR.

FWIW, I didn't start this thread to start a DG civil war. I was just curious to see who posted on which sites vs. only reading. I use DGR and DGCR and get a great deal from both sites. I just happen to post on DGCR and not so much on DGR.

That is obvious by the poll options that you offered... not pointing a finger in your direction.

Latest posts