• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mando Consensus

Mando Consensus

• Total voters
I'd attempt to thumber through there, hit the first tree and throw my toys out of the pram. At least the thought process off the tee would have been right though :)

Where is the basket on this hole by the way?

IIRC, it's out in the grassy area past the wooden bridge. 1978 said the 2nd mando was a single? I thought this one was a double-double, with a second set of close-set trees to get between, but it's been years since I played it.

I'd attempt to thumber through there, hit the first tree and throw my toys out of the pram. At least the thought process off the tee would have been right though :)

Where is the basket on this hole by the way?

Probably even with the grey box you see by the ball fields but down by the creek...probably a 330' hole. You have to get through the gap, anny to the right then flex back left but not go in the woods... gah.

IIRC, it's out in the grassy area past the wooden bridge. 1978 said the 2nd mando was a single? I thought this one was a double-double, with a second set of close-set trees to get between, but it's been years since I played it.

Thats right... its been years for me too. You have to hit that double mando, then there is another double mando like 15' ahead of that one! ha! You just cant see the mando tree on the left side. Past the gap. Totally unnecessary and silly.

Actually, in a non tournament situation; I'm betting the conversation might go something like this: "All right guys, everyone has to try and make the mando straight through the trees, however, if it's missed, no penalty. However, if I make it, and you don't, I get a second/milligan upshot sometime later in the round." (Or something, like that. :))

*Because that hole is really too long for a straight up and down thumber to be very useful.*

^^^Or, maybe: "You can choose to disregard mando, but you're shooting three from where you lie." Therefore making the mando becomes risk, reward...

^^^Or, maybe: "You can choose to disregard mando, but you're shooting three from where you lie." Therefore making the mando becomes risk, reward...

That park didnt always used to be the best. The joke was always how many condoms they had to clean up before tournaments. I doubt people stayed in any one place long enough to have a conversation.

I would have said... *crack* "Wait, wait, I didnt mean that, I was trying 'something' silly. Here is how I meant to throw... *crack* lol.

Latest posts