• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maple Hill Open

Ok, I gotta go and produce a show. :) I can be contacted via the chat board on the YouTube site.

Looks like McBeth is starting out hot. He smoked the Skins match yesterday and he is on pace for a killer round. Not 45 though.

Who is in Doss's group?

Beefy guy in black shirt?
Guy in red shirt blue shorts playing hacked sack?

Other guy or red shirt..

I can recognize the main guys.. just don't recognize these guys :)

Thanks

I really like Paul, but at some point it will get old if he keeps winning NTs. Hope someone takes him down.

I saw McBeth's way of relaxing tonight was watching American Sniper. Hey, he's alright in my book lol

I really like Paul, but at some point it will get old if he keeps winning NTs. Hope someone takes him down.

I felt that way at the beginning of the season, but now I'm to the point where I'm rooting for him to keep dominating. Who doesn't want to see a MJ, Babe Ruth, Tiger, ect in their prime? The more he wins the more I get the feeling that we're watching something that will be talked about in disc golf for a very long time.

Latest posts