• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marketplace Entry Fee Removal

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I have removed the $5 fee to allow posting in the marketplace, anyone can now post their discs for sale in there. It was originally intended to combat all the scammers the site was having issues with back in the day and it did work for a while. Most people didn't want to pay 5 bucks just for the chance to rip people off.

Things have slowed down in there since that was put in place like 5 years ago with the advent of the various facebook groups, etc. so I'm opening it back up. That said, anyone that has any sort of subscription to the site will have a "Marketplace Verified" icon by their username giving their thread / account some extra legitimacy. If someone is supporting the site, it's less likely they're some kid looking to swindle a few bucks out of people.

Anyway to link an icon to the number of positive reviews? Could be an easy way to quickly show legitimate MP participants.

In the MP your feedback is listed on the right side of your post header under the amount of times you've been Niced. I could link the icon as well but it seems kind of redundant.

Latest posts