• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Massive List (Rocs, First Runs, Agustas, 11x, CE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in all 3 of your slipstream GTs and ESP 2011 Ace Race Zeppelin red/pink 181. I have paypal or live near ann arbor Michigan. Please let know if you have these four discs.

i have a super domey esp force with tourney stamp. its orange 171 with name/# in rim
pm me if you are interested in working out a trade...your inbox is full

drew

Would be interested in the orange monster and one of the blowflys. Pm me when you get the chance so we can talk about a trade, if you still have those two discs. Thank you.

dibs on The 11x Banshees and 1st run Star Xcal (red). I don't care to look and see if they've already been claimed but I call dibs anyways!

Hey,
looking to trade if you like my buzzz. Has small scuff on face but the plastic is in great shape and the yellow is bright like dayglo.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77973

I was looking for the qjls, wildcat, and reaper. Or better yet qjls and paypal, but i know youre looking for pp as well. I think 30 value is good on the buzzz. Youre sum value for the above is 26 asking but you would have larger shipping costs.

Let me know what you think and have a merry christmas. Also, clear your inbox :)

PM is full......Hey man i have a 8.5/10 pearly rampage teal blue id trade you for the Star ontario day glo Roc and ill give you 8$ for the z reaper if youd do that? pm me back

Status
Not open for further replies.