• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

Added 6 this weekend to bring me to 91. Trying to decide on a fitting #100. Going to try to add 2-4 more this week.

Considering Harmon Hills, Lula and Idlewild at the moment. Anyone have any input on what you would choose?

i would consider all of those worthy of a milestone course.

if you did lula, you'd be the first to review it since they added 9 additional holes.

Added 6 this weekend to bring me to 91. Trying to decide on a fitting #100. Going to try to add 2-4 more this week.

Considering Harmon Hills, Lula and Idlewild at the moment. Anyone have any input on what you would choose?

I think Harmon is far superior to Lula personally, though of course the latter is a much shorter drive from Atlanta. Haven't gotten to Idlewild yet.

i would consider all of those worthy of a milestone course.

if you did lula, you'd be the first to review it since they added 9 additional holes.

I didn't realize that the 9 holes were permanent and not just temp tourney holes. I'll have to get back up there soon and try them out, since it's only about an hour away from me!

I didn't realize that the 9 holes were permanent and not just temp tourney holes. I'll have to get back up there soon and try them out, since it's only about an hour away from me!

You may be right. I just keep seeing Jody McCall post about the new holes a lot on the Atlanta disc golf Page. So I figure (guessing), that they can be played as a 9 hole loop between holes 4 and 5.

I look forward going back to Lula more than Harmon Hills.

Planned to break 100 courses before new year, but with 5ish hours of daylight it's just not that fun and I don't want to rush new course play experiences. In my books I have played well over 100 course layouts which are more than 80% different than current playable layout, but no one counts those and rarely they rename layouts after major overhaul.

Planned to break 100 courses before new year, but with 5ish hours of daylight it's just not that fun and I don't want to rush new course play experiences. In my books I have played well over 100 course layouts which are more than 80% different than current playable layout, but no one counts those and rarely they rename layouts after major overhaul.

Actually they do in USA in Some areas Have different layout Names but same course name so that gets confusing. I can still play the modified 3 version of all 9 from one of my local course, just that hole 3 is not the same nor is another as that is moved but it is as close as one can get to that first 9 hole course. We will call a different course in the town I live in a 9 hole new course where 5 of the 18 are gone right now, and remove a few that are in the way of other use area in a park during a summer festival.

Hit 95 courses this weekend, including adding the little 9 hole course at Fish Creek in Rockmart, GA to site and Chattahoochee Point, which I enjoyed greatly.

I'm thinking of doing a day trip to Chattanooga and getting Dallas Island and a coupon of the 9 hole courses there... after that it will come down to timing whether I end up doing Harmon Hills or Lula it looks like for 100. Was pretty fun to kick off the year with 4 new plays though after finishing 2020 strong with 6 in the final week.

May be my most adds in 30 days since I was a sales trainer.

Hit 95 courses this weekend, including adding the little 9 hole course at Fish Creek in Rockmart, GA to site and Chattahoochee Point, which I enjoyed greatly.
When I initially read this post, I thought...

No way anyone gets to 95 different courses in a weekend."

Then I realized what you really meant. :eek:

If you really optimized it, you might be able to do that in Chicago over a 3 day weekend

I know you're only half joking, but if you set it up correctly and got a little lucky, you could definitely get 40 in three days playing solo and really cruising.

I may try this in October. Not sure about 40 but there's SO many courses I need to bag down there. Plus I'd love to hit up the Canyons again.

Haha yes, 95 overall. I play fast, but not that fast.

That's a cool idea, I hadn't thought about making #100 a big time course. Harmon Hills has been on my radar for a while and it's about 4 hours from me.

Just driving past 95 different courses in a single weekend would be really difficult. :D

That's a cool idea, I hadn't thought about making #100 a big time course. Harmon Hills has been on my radar for a while and it's about 4 hours from me.

It's about the same for me, and looks fantastic!

My course #100 was North Georgia Canopy Tours in Lula, it was an awesome experience. I loved the Chicken Coop hole and got extremely lucky on Hole 13 and canned a 315 foot Ace.
Harmon Hills and Idlewild are on my bucket list...but you won't go wrong playing Lula.

I spent last night with the designer of Chattahoochie Pointe and we played there yesterday also. I told him about your 4 disc review (and also your ace on #11) being posted yesterday actually so he was pumped you enjoyed it. Today we went and played Little Mulberry (also his design) in the rain. Tomorrow I plan to hit North Georgia Canopy Tours before we head out of town. No special number for me . . . as I just played #1234 the other day so unless 1240 means something special to someone it will just be another number but I've known about this course for a long time and just never passed through at a convenient time to hit it up.

Northern IL is ridiculously packed with 9 hole courses. I've had several days of 9-11 pelts.

Some might even call counting those Illinois courses as cheating! :) I once played 11 9 holers in 1 day and my most holes in one day ever played was 121 which was also in Northern Illinois. Illinois (49%) is in fact my second highest percentage played to Wisconsin (86%) and after playing about 30 in Florida on this current roadtrip it sits in 3rd (46%)

I spent last night with the designer of Chattahoochie Pointe and we played there yesterday also. I told him about your 4 disc review (and also your ace on #11) being posted yesterday actually so he was pumped you enjoyed it. Today we went and played Little Mulberry (also his design) in the rain. Tomorrow I plan to hit North Georgia Canopy Tours before we head out of town. No special number for me . . . as I just played #1234 the other day so unless 1240 means something special to someone it will just be another number but I've known about this course for a long time and just never passed through at a convenient time to hit it up.

That is very cool. I really enjoyed playing it, there were shades of Rollin' Ridge and some of the PNW courses I've played like Dabney and SeaTac that make me really like CP. It really is a great job done on that property!

I hope to reach those type of courses played number one day lol, it's pretty amazing how many great places to play our sport their are these days.

Latest posts