• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Midranges - Poll

What's your favorite Midrange?

• Buzzz

Votes: 107 39.3%
  • Roc

Votes: 71 26.1%
  • Comet

Votes: 28 10.3%
  • Axis

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Fuse

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • Core

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Vector

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Spider

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Buzzz SS

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Coyote

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't decide. I love the new XG Roc, the buzzz is a staple in my bag, I have recently started throwing the Axis, the comet is great for line shaping, I have a core and it seems to fly just like all my other mids. I think I have to abstain :)

Came down to my old flame, the Fuse and my new squeeze, the Axis. I stayed loyal to the old gal.

Hah hah, this one was easy. I always tell people that Buzzz is the best disc ever made. I throw both Buzzzes and Comets, and they both have their place, but the Buzzz never ceases to amaze me. It stays on whatever line you put it on without dancing around, can handle a lot of power, and has incredible range. I love throwing the thing.

Z buzzz without a doubt

Champ cobra if it were on there though...

The Buzzz SS has been forcing all the other mids out of my bag. I love it!

Duh! Roc!

I really gotta try one of them Buzzz thingys I guess.

Buzzz....zzzzzzz....

I carry a 176 ESP, pancake flat for o/s duties, and my 165 baby blue DGCR Z for straight/turning shots. Could probably ditch all my other midranges for this pairing.... if I were a better golfer.

I got Meteor/Fuse (I liking Meteor more lately), Axis and Vector in my mid slots. I vote Axis as I love the way it holds the line. Def a basket-seeking disc!

I can't tell enough of a difference between my Buzzz and Buzzzz SS!

I've been gravitating to Discrafts SS discs. They are super silky and grippy in premium plastic types, and fly incredible.

I can't tell enough of a difference between my Buzzz and Buzzzz SS!

Try playing with them, if you can't tell the difference then grab a Nuke and see if it flys the same way. The SS and the Buzzz are very diferent and should be noticed shortly after throwing the first shot.

Love my Z Buzzz-SS. It is my goto mid. I also carry a ESP FLEX Buzzz and a Z Buzzz. But I do not go anywhere without my Z Buzzz-SS!!!

Latest posts