• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] MILLENNIUM AURORA MS

Marty McFly

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Tell me everything you know about it.

I found one not too long ago and started throwing for fun. Then, I actually fell in love after I made two 30footers in 4 shots.

This is all I found on it, ----

Is a fantastic flyer with no rollover, virtually no fade, and surprising distance for a midrange golf disc.

All you have to do is control the angle and watch it make a great right curve, left curve, or dead straight shots.

One of the best all-around golf discs, great for beginning disc golfers!

What would it compare to?

Millennium makes good stuff man. I don't have an aurora but we have 3 orion LS in our family and a JLS now too.

If it's just a normal Millenium disc, then it's in Innova's Pro plastic.
I've been throwing the champ version, a QMS, since I first started.
It goes very straight with a little fade at the end. It usually will not skip.
Does not like to be thrown hard, it will readily turn over. It is very much a finesse disc.
I have drained shots of 150', 160' and 175' with this disc.
It will hold a hyzer or anny line.
It does not handle wind very well.
I have been told that it has a Stingray top and Shark bottom. All Millenium is made and designed by Innova. It is the only non-Innova brand that Innova pros can use.
Get a QMS if you get a chance. They are a bit more stable and will fly farther, at least in my experience.
I throw a max weight 180g and a 172g.
Is that enough info?
Needless to say, I love this disc.

Hmmm I didn't like my QMS but I did not realize it was not really a distance mid...I tried to use it like my core and it sucked so bad in that role.

Do they make a sirius MS? I would rather one of those, not too big on the Q.

You have to get a gummy QMS, they're the best. Some of the newer runs are trying to get back to gummier but there are some stiff runs out there. The gummiest have a goofed up stamp that says "PDGA appoved" instead of approved, these are holy grails for QMS lovers.

If it's just a normal Millenium disc, then it's in Innova's Pro plastic.

Not sure I agree completely - I think Innova does Millenium's manufacturing, and I think Milleniums's base plastic is similar in grade (i.e. durability) to Innova Pro plastic, but it's gripper and feels a bit softer than Pro plastic. Reminds me more of Elite-X plastic.

Really like my JLS for straight drives or slight S shots.

The OLS, JLS, MS, and Omega SS are all awesome discs for accuracy and reliability. The normal plastic MS is the disc I can throw perfectly straight everytime. It is the closest disc that matches the accuracy of a catch frisbee that I have ever thrown.

Yeah I always felt like base had to have a tiny bit of star in it...it seemed more flexy and grippy than the pro I have had...however, now that I realize there is probably about 20 different pro plastics there is a chance that it is a direct copy of one of them.

I agree, my JLS is used to have the feel of a mix of the dx,pro, and star plastics. This was the first driver I could really throw. Not sure if how it would feel for me now. Maybe could go hyzer flippin with it :)

AFAIK, anymore baseline Millennium plastic is literally Innova Pro plastic. This hasn't always been true, though.

The MS is a solid, neutral midrange along the lines of a Buzzz, Shark, Coyote, etc.

Honestly, everybody needs one of these discs. They hold a straight line like I have never seen before.

I'm sold!

Please send my new Millennium Aurora MS to

Erich Schaffer
2518 Seamist Court
Port Hueneme, California

when they first came out there was an aurora ms and an aurora mf. the s supposedly meant straight and the f supposedly meant fade. i would compare the two to the shark and the roc respectively- they were both much faster than the aero.