• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Scorpius

Qbert

Birdie Member
539577_342968525778814_503263389_n.jpg

Millennium posted this pick on fb earlier today. Zero-G plastic(blizz) and quantum/sirius plastics are in the works. Might have to pick one of these bad boys up in sirius once they are released to the public.

Here is the proto pic from the pdga
millennium_scorpius.jpg

From what I have heard so far it is a speed 12 driver with a similar flight to a Destroyer. Anyone else able to enlighten me with a little greater detail?

Okay just so I'm clear, Innova (+Millennium/Discmania) needs to produce 35 distance drivers? (36 if you consider the speed [rim width] of a PD technically distance worthy, I know everyone catergoizes it as a fairway). 35? Yeah...necessary.

:wall::wall:

On that note, I have to admit I've never thrown an Astra or a Quasar.

I am interested to see how this flies. That being said, I have only thrown a blizzard anything a handful of times (<5), so i would prefer to have this disc in higher weights first.

Okay just so I'm clear, Innova (+Millennium/Discmania) needs to produce 35 distance drivers? (36 if you consider the speed [rim width] of a PD technically distance worthy, I know everyone catergoizes it as a fairway). 35? Yeah...necessary.

I'm not sure how much actual input innova has on designing the molds. I believe they more or less let mill/discmania use their plastic technology and make for them whatever disc they request. Though I know both companies do have discs that use parts of molds from innova discs. Such as the qolf using the Teebird top and whippet bottom. So I would imagine that for some other kind of trade off innova allows them to use parts to their molds as well.
This is all speculation though haha

This post has a whole lot of wrong. First the QOLF isn't a TB and whippet. It's a FB bottom and wraith top

The scorpius is based on the destroyer. Just like how the quasar is similar to the boss and the astra is like an archon

I've thrown the scorpius. Think speed 12 wraith but not flippy like blizzard wraiths. Fast out of the hand, lots of glide. Nice LSS at the end of the flight

Yeah the qolf isn't a tb/wx, but isnt that the JLS or PLS, one of the two right?

Not super excited for more blizz stuff, is the scorpious going to be released in M/Q/S soon?

Last edited:
Woop thanks for the correction. I was thinking jls but typed olf haha. too early in the morning to be thinking about molds lol

I work at a Mercedes Benz dealer, I think we have 47 different variations of vehicle models now and we are saying the same thing. Drives us crazy, but there is something for eveybody, and as long as they sell.

Joining you :wall:

^you guys should put a helmet on. Much more head banging to do as the speculators show up

Every disc Manuf. should call Grip and Dook and get permission to create anymore disc. In fact they should call Grip and Dook and see if they should get rid of some molds.

Every disc Manuf. should call Grip and Dook and get permission to create anymore disc. In fact they should call Grip and Dook and see if they should get rid of some molds.

They should at least check my bank statement to see if I can afford to buy more stuff, cuz I'm a sucker for new plastic. :D

I hold off pretty good actually, and I know that there are people out there that need it. :thmbup:

Another run-down on Millennium discs, because it's just fun to know these things:

•The Orion LF is made up of the Starfire/Wraith top with a Firebird-X wing.
•The Orion LS is made up of the Starfire/Wraith top with a unique wing all it's own.
•The EXP1 is made up of the Banshee top with an Eagle-X wing.
•The Sentinel is made up of the Stingray top with a Cobra wing.
•The Aurora MS is made up of the Shark top with a Stingray wing.
•The JLS is made up of the Teebird with a Whippet wing.
•The Omega SS is a small bead Aviar.
•The Polaris is made up of the Gazelle top with a Whippet wing.
•(The Whippet is a Polaris with a big blunt nose

Info from this website:
Quad City Disc Golf

They should at least check my bank statement to see if I can afford to buy more stuff, cuz I'm a sucker for new plastic. :D

I hold off pretty good actually, and I know that there are people out there that need it. :thmbup:

Yeah mee too. I'm have a problem because I hide disc purchases from my wife. I sneak them into the house and throw away bubble wraps before my wife sees them.

Disc Nation should have some custom stamps ZG Scorpius and Quasar up very soon. most likely today. just fyi, so keep an eye out for them

Millennium only got zero-g(blizzard) from Innova to start. They plan to release the full lineup over time. similar to how Discmania releases a disc in one plastic and then releases the other plastics later.

Disc Nation should have some custom stamps ZG Scorpius and Quasar up very soon. most likely today. just fyi, so keep an eye out for them
you have a reliable source for this info?

j/k.
he stamped 'em, i'm listing 'em. i'll post a heads up when they go live.

^you guys should put a helmet on. Much more head banging to do as the speculators show up

:popcorn:;)

FINALLY someone agrees with me lol...

Haha, nah - but that would be rather enjoyable. Seriously though, why am I not a tester yet? :)

Latest posts