• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Tank-Panzer

Thanks for that. Now is the Tank beaded?

Post 6 in this thread...
The original tank is not a beadless rhyno,it was small beaded.

The innova beadless rhynos is not a tank either since it uses a beadless aviar bottom,not the sb aviar bottom that the original tank uses.

So this panzer tank,might not even be either of them

photo_2_1024x1024.jpg

I'm a huge advocate of the Tank, have stacks of them at home. I just ordered 2 of these Tanks, but I'm curious, are those the only colors available?

I'm really digging my Tank right now. It is the best FH upshot disc I've ever used. It comes off my fingers so clean. I always wanted the Rhyno to be that, but the bead just kept it from being clean. Its also great for short hyzers and flex shots. It doesn't kick up and roll, it just hits and sticks. Driving it is fun as well. You can put as much into as you want and it won't turn. Its like a forward penetrating Rhyno, a Rhyno with glide. Its a beautiful thing.

I'm curious to see if this will increase or decrease the value of my Innova Tanks... I have a bunch of R Pro, couple champ, one pro and one star. All should be the same mold as this new Tank. Really interested to see how this new plastic feels too..

It was my understanding that it is literally the same mold, re released under a new name.

Nope because I have seen these tank pictures where it is stamped tank but I have seen the panzer in person. Two different molds

Latest posts