• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MOCCASIN LAKE OPEN clearwater, Fl.

Spectral

I cannot find anywhere which pros are playing this year's MLO, all I know is past MLO's have seen most of the major pros show up. Even this site's tournament section along the home top row of links doesn't list the MLO, it seems to be getting the same treatment as Ron Paul hahaha!

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Veteran's is this weekend and if you check that tournament page at pdga you will see most of the big names are there this weekend. So I am not expecting a huge turnout. Also, make sure the ironman triathlon is not going on this weekend if you are coming across McMullen booth...they will make you drive 20 miles out of your way to get west to the park.

Youtube Moccasin lake 2010 & you'll see they had Locastro there,Ulibari,other bigger pros, live coverage, the whole 9

2010 was the week before the Players Cup, which was also in Florida.

I had a great time playing the ams this past weekend. I wish I could go watch the pros next week. I haven't seen any players listings for next weekend whatsoever.

For ams, they made it into 3 rounds of 24 holes by adding a couple of tight holes in between the road and the other side of the lake across from hole 8. Then they cut the long hole 21 along the railroad tracks into 2 holes (23 & 24).

I believe pros will still be 4 rounds of 21 like last year.

Latest posts