• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Most Boring Disc in Your Bag...

Prodigy F5. It's a money disc and a solid go-to for me, but it's just straight. Not any kind of excitement to it's flight. Just goes where it's told and sits.

Z hornet. Small diameter, over stable, point and shoot upshots. Nothing fancy, but quite effective. Also my beat Star Teebird. Slow fading controlled drives 320'.

Don't get me wrong. Those are two discs in my bag that you will pry from my cold dead fingers, but they are so wonderful because they just do the same thing every time.

All of my discs are boring! No room for unpredictable shenanigans!

Bt hard Harp. Hyzers, hyzers and more hyzer upshots. The only time it is not boring is when it is really windy and I have to putt with it.

Prodigy PA4. Sometimes you just need that understable putter, but, it's never a "fun" shot... Just an out that needs taking.

Nothing boring about knocking in 40-50ft putts in the woods. :thmbup:

I would have to say my zone is in the most boring disc in my bag. I have always carried one (the exact same one) but it really only comes out when I need some strange little hyzer or forehand that I don't trust my P2 with. Usually only happens in the wind.

My XT Nova.

I use it for slow, floating, sit-when-it-hits shots out to maybe 250. Straight, left to right, right to left, whatever. It'll just coast on down toward the basket. It flies like my grandmother driving a station wagon in a parking lot: slow, very controlled, nothing sudden, no surprises. Then. It. Just. Stops.

But it's perfect at what it does.

My gold stamped 175g dx aviar p&a is by far the most boring disc in my bag.

I'm always all, "WHUT UP, DISC?!?! HOWZIT?!"

And it's all, "I prefer to read classic novels."

And, I'm like, "Uuhhhh...."

But then KC Roc is all, "Let's party! Woo!" and I forget all about Aviar cuz I'm off having a good time with the less boring discs in my bag.

Just grabbed a Zephyr with a gift cert I received. I like the idea, I love the glide factor, but I'm sure it will instantly be the new "Most Boring Disc" :D

I don't think BORING is a good word to use....BUT if I gotta say....the Pa1....only because its just a straight flying small hyzer throwing putter I use....and It's not busted out for anything crazy other than a solid straight shot with a Hyzer finish, kinda standard in the short range game.

My bag nomination most unexciting disc goes to the Champ Panther I carry, it's pretty neutrally boring. I like to use it for powered down finess throws. It comes in handy for those short pitch'n putt type courses that have boringly neural fairways, not that I'm a huge fan of and or actively search for those specific types of courses.

Probably my 2014 Trilogy Challenge Bio Thief. Very little turn or fade when thrown max for me with it to about 330-340. I love the disc for what it does, but don't throw it too often because I prefer to hyzer flip something for tunnel shots. I save this for shots that I need to finish pretty neutral, but little chance of hitting anything before 300 b/c I don't want it to lose what stability it has too quickly. I just wish the production Bio's came in some of the bright colors the TC's did.

NONE OF MY DISCS ARE BORING. I would kill to have more boring discs. They leave my hand and the party is on like donkey kong. Where they gonna go? An exciting way to live, but not in a good way.

Most boring for me would be my gateway blaze. its a super fast overstable mid that pretty much fills a firebird spot. only gets thrown with a little wind and need to do a spike hyzer or something close to that. doesn't get thrown a lot but haven't been able to take it out yet.

We all have that disc in our bag that is just not fun to throw...

You can't kick the disc out of the bag because it is exceptionally reliable at performing its job.

for me, it's the champ gator. doesn't have a nice flight, not glidey, really only use it for weird hyzer approaches and specialty shots...but it's good at what it does (or what it doesn't - which is turn over or skip) so I keeps it in the bag.