• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

When seeing my bag full of personal dyes....

"Tell me how you did that"

(a question I don't mind answering at all, but when they want an in-depth, ellaborate answer, then it's annoying)

When seeing my bag full of personal dyes....

"Tell me how you did that"

(a question I don't mind answering at all, but when they want an in-depth, ellaborate answer, then it's annoying)
How hard is "I made a stencil and dyed it with clothing dye. If you have any further questions I will have to kill you."?

I only ask because I was throwing one... its pretty beat up now. I tend to throw it "OAT" a lot. (That's anhyzer for a RHBH thrower, right?)

I try to answer any questions I get from passer by's or those who think I may have DG experience... Although I do consider myself a "noob". I am one of those who has speed 13's and throws them only 300'-350' regularly. I know I should step down to single digit speeds... I have done the putter only work on form thing as well... I am just impatient! LOL

I love it when you're playing a tournament and the guy on the top of the card says "Does anyone have a pencil?". This happened in my last tourney and when I handed the guy a brand new Innova pencil with eraser he said "This is an illegal pencil". I laughed because I thought he was joking and then he said "They told us that if you're caught with an eraser, it's a one stroke penalty." The same guy saw me putting from behind my disc, without marking it with a mini and whispered "I'm not going to say anything but if you keep putting without using a mini, somone will eventually give you a penalty." I argued with him until we got to the next teepad and he said "They told us that one of the new rules was that you have to use a mini no matter what."

Even if the mini rule was real why wouldn't you be able to tell somebody?

I sometimes get that "SOoo how long have you been play'n man?" As I have been playing since before they were born.
Wich in most cases it's true :wall: I just give them that"For a while now"

"You know where I can score some smoke, brah?...."

had an obvious undercover officer ask me this... he was being real pushy about it too. I said, "No, sorry I don't do that". He kept saying he just moved to town and didn't have a hook up, and kept throwing in lots of slang words. A cop car rolled through the parking lot as he was asking us :clap:

Latest posts