• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

Polecat? Comet? Katana? Surge? Beast? Relay?

It just depends on who you ask. Overall, my bag is pretty "mainstream" at least as far as DGCR goes.

I bag an Underworld and a Sail; never seen those in anyone else's bag. Also, I just got a Viking Raganrok in the mail. Haven't gotten to throw it yet. Hopefully this weekend. Looking at it, it looks similar to the Sail (pretty US), even though the flight numbers are way different (stable to slightly OS).

My MRX and Classic Rocs are among the very few I see around.

Alas, the MRX was finally kicked out of my bag the season following this post. I still bag my Ontario CRs in DX and Champ. Thanks to McBeth, Barsleby, and ODRB my Roadrunners are becoming moar popular, grrrr. Serpents are hip on here but not particularly ubiquitous throughout the DG world. Eagle Ls seem to have more of a cult following than anything but have gained some notoriety a la Big Jerm and the Infinite Exodus release.

I bag an R-Pro Cro, a Flying Squirrel and a DGA Breaker. The Breaker is a money driving putter.

I still put my Quest Scream in the bag once in a while. Flies pretty close to a thunderbird.

I bag an R-Pro Cro, a Flying Squirrel and a DGA Breaker. The Breaker is a money driving putter.

My R-Pro Cro is always in my bag. I call it "The Mighty Cro".

I had a Champ Coyote that I really liked, but I don't know what happened to it. Sure was easy to throw.

71C* mold......

yes, i am that old....

So that means I do play Frisbee Golf.

Is that the 97g model? I liked the 141g and the 165g for Superclass I think they call Frisbee Golf now?

My winter bag has a
DX Viper
DX Cheetah
DX Birdie

Have not yet seen anyone else bag these.

I don't currently have the DX Viper in my bag, but I have multiple times. Don't know if it's the wider diameter or what, but I always get such great shots from that thing. One of the more reliable discs I've thrown. Actually, now that I'm talking about it, I think I may find room for that one in my bag again.

This thread makes me feel like such a conformist. The least common mold I throw is the Sidewinder. Also bag an Eagle-L. Neither are that weird, but less common than proxies, envies, truths, Teebirds, and wraiths.

This thread makes me feel like such a conformist. The least common mold I throw is the Sidewinder. Also bag an Eagle-L. Neither are that weird, but less common than proxies, envies, truths, Teebirds, and wraiths.

I feel the same way, and also bag a couple eagle-l as well. And I don't even think those will be super uncommon for long with infinite making the "exodus" now. I guess the popular stuff is popular for a reason, it works well for a wide array of players.

That's awesome that many of you get to throw non-mainstream discs. Lucky bastids :)

My not-so-seldom-seen discs are DGA Breaker and DGA Quake. A great one-two punch combination. If you like one, you will like the other, IMO.

I also bag a PDGA Member mini. It's great for follow-up putts and for a few laughs by the group. Good times.

Latest posts