• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

Is that the 97g model? I liked the 141g and the 165g for Superclass I think they call Frisbee Golf now?

No, all my 71 molds are golf weights (172-182). My 40 mold is around 184....

The 71 I am currently goofing around with is from the Pro Worlds in Toronto.

I guess, if I don't lose all of them, my Laces will be rare in the wild in a couple years

Flying Squirrel is highly underrated.

Yep. It has been the only disc that has stayed in my bag the longest two months into playing. It was what i used for the most holes in 24 hour record Damn shame with the rumor that ABC is not making discs anymore,

hmm..gotta think about this one. not sure about that, pretty much everything in my bag is semi mainstream. the winter bag does roc gstar banshee and whale.

My night bag has an older (but barely used) Champ Banshee, a Z-Comet, and a beaten-up Champ Sidewinder. The theme for all the Discs in that bag is translucence!

When looking for one of my own drivers in the woods, I found a Factory 2nd right next to it. No name/number, so I picked it up and started throwing it, and fell in love. Did some research on it, and I'm 95% sure it's a Savant. A great stable-overstable disc for my speed. Overstable enough to fly dead straight for 300 feet before a medium-hard hook, or a gentle anny for max distance. (my usual max distance drive with any disc is 350 or so)

I have plenty of ESP Nebulas, but I am looking for ones in my color (yellow) so I can start putting them in my color-coordinated tournament bag.

Elite X Wasp. Haven't seen anyone else bag one yet. OOP for at least a decade maybe longer. Lucky enough to get 3 of them new about 5 years or so ago for 15 bucks or less for each. One of the best mid ranges ever made, not sure why they ever stopped making them.

One of those 3 ended up in a pond in Colorado a few years ago and I ended up finding it on EBAY a few months later. Guy was nice enough to only charge shipping.

I putt with a Caltrop and use a Slammer as for approaches. These are not really weird discs, but don't seem to have a lot followers.

When looking for one of my own drivers in the woods, I found a Factory 2nd right next to it. No name/number, so I picked it up and started throwing it, and fell in love. Did some research on it, and I'm 95% sure it's a Savant. A great stable-overstable disc for my speed. Overstable enough to fly dead straight for 300 feet before a medium-hard hook, or a gentle anny for max distance. (my usual max distance drive with any disc is 350 or so)

Does it say SV on the bottom? I don't bag the Savant, but I have one. Decent fairway driver. Pretty stable. It'll handle any amount of arm you have with ease. Not especially long or glidey. Gorgeous plastic.