• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

Polecat. More interestingly though, I would have to say as honorable mention, my Comets. Unbelievably, to me, almost no one around here throws them. Most of the local players here either throw Rocs or Buzzzes for that slot.

I would say this same thing but replace meteor instead of comet. Similar dosc but I roc the old ace race meteor. Mountain disc specialty for me.

Uncommon discs in my bag that I cycle, esp flash, z flash, champion orc. Basically the flash is like innovas orc, a great controllable straight control driver that is great in the woods. Sneaky far in distance and roll well

The Thumbtrac Birdie.
I use a different hybrid putting style, I honestly cant putt with anything else.

Though the monarch (Rollers) is less popular, I only carry 1 of it while I carry the Birdie at 4.

and I would say that the comeback kid of innova discs is the gator. When I started throwing them a couple years ago, I didn't hear of anyone throwing them and I love the damn things now...

Thanks to your efforts, the Gator had quite the renaissance. Loving seeing them, Pigs, and Polecats get some love.

I would've said Polecats, but my above statement pretty much doesn't make them as unpopular of uncommon.

I guess I would say the Flying Squirrel. They seem to be popular in used bins, and that's about it. Honorable mention to the Gauge.

Not unpopular but uncommon for sure!

I rarely see one of these in anybody else's bag:
DXXD_zps77723a6a.jpg

I think I need to change my answer to the M5.
Doesn't seem like anyone throws them, but I know quite a few Polecat throwers just through the forums here.

Discraft APX. Am I the only one in love with this sweet straight flyer?
Don't bag one but they're good discs.
Discraft are moronic for not releasing the Zeppelin. Ditto for the Nebula. I mean, they released the Slipstream GT and that was the turd of all turds...
Ditto. Nebula is my goto rarity, also a polecatter.

Skyiron Flagship for when I need something flippy, i.e. slow right turns in the woods.