• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

We'll I've not seen mine yet which means it must be pretty unpopular, that would be innova kite, it's a great under stable mid and actually love it in the dx plastic

Ha, I had forgotten about that one. And I even used to carry a Star Kite in my bag a few years back. Good disc, but I just felt like it was so similar to the Stingray.

Definitely the Storm. Great disc, check one out if you get the chance.

DISCRAFT TALON -- elite Z

First forehand disc. Laser beam throws with great fade and the occasional hot skip. As time has gone on, Talons have become my control forehand approach shots from downtown (250' neighborhood).

Re: HiFi's post (above)
Not only do I throw a Discraft Storm, I just picked up my most recent Z-Storm off of you. HiFi, props for the selling quality retro Discraft plastic.

I'm kind of surprised no one else has said a Small Bead Aviar.

I guess it really is uncommon.

DD Witness, Thief, Renegade.

I have never heard much of anyone liking these three discs. I have certainly never seen them in anyone else's bag. The Thief was part of the Trilogy challenge, but no one really cares for it. I love all three of these. Especially the Witness. Best flex/turnover driver I have tried. Beat my Sidewinders, Mambas, Diamonds, Roadrunners. Arch Angels, the Witness is just awesome.

Coyote or Cobra, The Cobra isn't too odd I suppose but I don't know any other Coyote chuckers. Love them both

Wolfs and whippets. Love the whippet great utility disc forehand/backhand.
Wolfs have been a reliable flyer and saved me many times.

Love my millennium mids, since someone already mentioned the sentinel, I'll say the QMS I bag 3 and they are a great straights/US compliment to the sentinel.

The zeppelin was a great disc. I'm surprised they didn't make it a production disc. Threw one for a while but I decided on the aero. I particularly remember floating one in from ~150ft, it was one of the prettiest shots i've thrown.

thats 2012. I'm referring to the "Mantis", but I only throw the Ace Race runs