• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Versatile Disc?

Adam_Valk

I would have to say that my R-Pro Dart is my most versatile disc. I can use it for drives up to 300 ft. Plus I use it as my main putter. I just wonder what other people's most versatile disc is?

Flick.

Hyzers
Forehand Rollers
Thumbers/Tomahawks
Headwind drives
Skip shots

just a great utility disc.

For range it's definitely a putter. You can cover way more than half of your total D with that one disc and it's controlable the whole time.

For line shaping it's probably the Eagle-X. In different stages of wear they'll hold pure hyzers, pure anhyzers and be low speed understable and high speed overstable enough to do the most different types of 'S' shots of any disc all without being squirrley.

I would say my Viking. Holds almost any line you put on it. It works in tight fairways, and wide open holes.

Buzzz, it can do a little of everything, an Eagle or Striker would do the job if I wanted something a tad faster.

I would say my Viking. Holds almost any line you put on it. It works in tight fairways, and wide open holes.

Great to see the Viking love here! Though I use that for my longer drives, for me a good ol DX Aviar gets tons of use for all kinds of shots, drives to 230 feet, most any approach shot and great for putting as well.

Teebird and any Midrange more overstable than the Buzzz (Buzzz included)

I would have to say that my R-Pro Dart is my most versatile disc. I can use it for drives up to 300 ft. Plus I use it as my main putter. I just wonder what other people's most versatile disc is?

R-Pro Dart? I'd love to see somebody shoot that floppy pancake with some speed... I've never even thought to try...Maybe next time I take my dad out I'll toss his putter for my drive...

Buzzz it does what I want it to. If not my buzzz then definitely my XD.

I can see that, because I use my XD when I'm putting, but want something more like a buzz...

Viking for the Win!

Teebird and any Midrange more overstable than the Buzzz (Buzzz included)

I've just started playing around with the Teebird...not sure I'm in love yet...but it's nice.

\/\/

Add one more to the Buzzz tally. FLX Buzzz... I could putt with it, probably with the same success rate as my putters, plus get precision off the tee.

Great to see the Viking love here! Though I use that for my longer drives, for me a good ol DX Aviar gets tons of use for all kinds of shots, drives to 230 feet, most any approach shot and great for putting as well.

I know it's tragically un-hip to throw an Aviar, but that disc has been great to me.

Toss up between the Buzzz and Valkyrie...if I'm playing a 1 disc round, it's probably the Buzzz, not actually I'd probably use the Valk....nah I'd use the Buzzz....maybe I'd toss my Coyote?....Nah, I think i'll stick with the Buzzz....unless I decide to go with the Valkyrie...

Latest posts