• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my ideas for a distance driver name...

"Power Line" of drivers:
MVP Transformer .. Overstable meat hook
MVP Breaker (like a circuit breaker) .. this one should fly like a destroyer
MVP Arc (like high voltage Arcing).. Understable

Breaker would probably fly like a Rhyno.:)

Not really sure how you would use a shock in place of a destroyer...

in4d said it very well. Even on my home course that has a few longer holes, most are not distance driver appropriate so I was very rarely grabbing the destroyer anyways. I can get the distance I need out of MVP's fairway lineup. Anything I lose in top end distance I gain in control and a lower ceiling shot.

Frequency and Magnitude...Pop Pop!

I've been away from the boards much more than normal, and I thought this was real when I saw it.

I won't throw MVP distance drivers anyway, unless they are 2.2cm or under in rim width.

I can't wait to see how far a speed 12/13 MVP disc flies. I've had some very long shots with their fairway drivers.

would rather see another fairway driver that is straight with 0 turn and less fade than a shock, like a teebird, but thats unlikely, so a distance driver will have to do.

I think my shock will beat into what im looking for :)

would rather see another fairway driver that is straight with 0 turn and less fade than a shock, like a teebird, but thats unlikely, so a distance driver will have to do.

I think my shock will beat into what im looking for :)

It's reasonable that they would do another fairway, they did four mids, and people have talked about the distance driver being elusive with the gyro tech.

Also, another putter or two are completely possible.

It's reasonable that they would do another fairway, they did four mids, and people have talked about the distance driver being elusive with the gyro tech.

Also, another putter or two are completely possible.

I would like to see them make a distance driver without the overmold. They have good plastic and seem to be learning the ropes fast. Another thing I would like to see is actual weights listed for the core and the overmold separately as well as a total weight. This would allow you to pick more/less gyroscopic discs if you desire.

I would like to see them make a distance driver without the overmold. They have good plastic and seem to be learning the ropes fast. Another thing I would like to see is actual weights listed for the core and the overmold separately as well as a total weight. This would allow you to pick more/less gyroscopic discs if you desire.

they have said in the past that all their cores weight the same, give or take a gram, what changes the weight in the overmold. so if you want a more gyro disc, get heavier, less gyro get light.

i want them to make a plastic specialy for their putters thats closer to a base plastic feel..

I would like to see them make a distance driver without the overmold.

large.gif

What if the next thing from MVP isn't a disc, but a bag called the Molecule?

The capacitor, stores the energy to be released in a massive one time arc of lighting right to the basket, a bag for awesome people.

And please, not a $200 dollar ogio/grip knockoff.

Maybe something like lat 64 or the mojo, or the silverback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts