• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great vids Aim

Thanks! I don't have any fancy equipment just my LG G3 and it sits in a top pocket of my upper park bag lol. Don't plan on doing anything crazy just some nice short clips and videos which hopefully people find somewhat useful.

Editing of longer videos and the processing etc just takes so long. I think these shorter clips will be my go-to style. I plan on releasing one regarding grip leverage sooner than later which i think will be very helpful if i can figure out how to word things and keep it concise.

here is the last one from that session of video i threw together of some random shots.

Like or dislike, leave a comment good or bad.. duntmattatumi!

Leave the shirt on, be different, take off ur pants.

Seriously tho thanks for the vids!

I would argue the tangent actually does more but not as specialized as the theory and alias for their designs. They do their lines very well but a tangent does all lines well :)

^This. Very neutral slower mid. Holds lines great, all shots.

Diggin all the Tangent love. By far my favorite S-US mid

Thinking about trying the tangent again instead of comet. but then I would not have any true understable mids. Essential for me since I throw rhbh. Maybe I can find a beat to **** tangent in a used pile somewhere. We shall see.

I have a 168 Plasma Tangent that is in fact understable if any one wants it. I find it only takes about 2-3 months of having an N Tangent in the bag to get it to lose its HSS. That's the good slight dome N ones. I love mine for hyzerflips now.

Even though I've now seen what Aim looks like, I'm still gonna picture him as that weird walking stick figure from his avatar...

Here is quick video of me throwing a vector and motion on some anhyzer lines. These are the most overstable discs in my bag so obviously not a typical shot but wanted to demonstrate its not really about stability but rather how you throw in order to get the flight desired.

The new Mike C. Thanks for demonstrating the anhyzer throw. Not just the release angle, but how the entire body has to move as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.