• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case you guys haven't seen these yet....

Death by Basket!!:thmbup:
11891096_10153614856361340_2028032866067625171_n.jpg

The Nati Disc golf is getting in the Halloween spirit. Multiple molds and plastics available.

Where are these?!!! Need them!

I don't think they are actually for sale yet. But they have a table full of them at The Nati Disc Golf shop at Mt Airy Forest, in Cincy, OH. I saw volt(proton, neutron, fission), orbital, wrath, tesla, and I didn't look at each stack. Jason at the shop told me, the other night, they had MVP pull every orange or black disc they had in the warehouse at the time they ordered these.

bunch of new releases for sept but im tired and you all seem to be slacking but I was gone today so who knows what I missed. post some LE goodness in the orbital, wave/photon, and proxy thread already!

What are the new releases for September? ZAim?
Proton Fireball in regular firm Proton (unlike the Wrath and Insanity Proton blend)
Watermelon Proxy in regular release (about 1,000 left over from fundraising this year)
Hall of Fame Classic Presented by MVP Disc Sports fundraisers - Neutron Photon and Wave (dual foil, nice stamp they put together at IDGC)
Skulboy Orbital -- dual foil, the first Skulboy Custom being run direct through MVP rather than DN... LE of 1,000

and those are the releases for EARLY September :hfive:
do you normally subdivide the month like that ZAM? No, we normally would say September. So does that mean there's a Late September release ZAM, with everything I ever dreamed of? Yes but also give it some Fall/Winter time for everything you ever dreamed of.

Proton Fireball in regular firm Proton (unlike the Wrath and Insanity Proton blend)
Watermelon Proxy in regular release (about 1,000 left over from fundraising this year)
Hall of Fame Classic Presented by MVP Disc Sports fundraisers - Neutron Photon and Wave (dual foil, nice stamp they put together at IDGC)
Skulboy Orbital -- dual foil, the first Skulboy Custom being run direct through MVP rather than DN... LE of 1,000

do you normally subdivide the month like that ZAM? No, we normally would say September. So does that mean there's a Late September release ZAM, with everything I ever dreamed of? Yes but also give it some Fall/Winter time for everything you ever dreamed of.

:| this has to mean a Proton Resistor is upon us

Ha, sorry Zam. Aim had posted something earlier, that's why I asked him. :)

Everything we ever dreamed of blows the mind. This is going to be a VERY good end to 2015. :popcorn:

I always dream about a rerun of watermelon craves so I could actually pick some up and throw the heck out of them, but I doubt that's going to happen. Glad to see there will be more watermelon proxies out there though. I would throw a watermelon only bag if I could

This post was win

I always dream about a rerun of watermelon craves so I could actually pick some up and throw the heck out of them, but I doubt that's going to happen. Glad to see there will be more watermelon proxies out there though. I would throw a watermelon only bag if I could

it is a hell of a set up that is for sure. i have done this a few times and its amazing the scores i can pull off. i love taking out smaller bags. but the watermelon bag is just fun as hell!

Throw in an Alias or Theory melon or both and the bag is complete.

Im lucky to have one watermelon Crave but I can't bring myself to throw it yet, but if the mids came I may change my mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.