• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envy OS has been on my wish list for awhile. I would like a true US putter as well. Also interested in the expansion of the 6 speed class.

And I want Axiom to round out the 7 deadly sins.

I will support this idea of an Envy OS. I love my jOKERI, but not as much as my Envy.

I want to see more Axiom unique molds like the Envy and Alias instead of alternative MVP molds as well.

Envy OS has been on my wish list for awhile. I would like a true US putter as well. Also interested in the expansion of the 6 speed class.

And I want Axiom to round out the 7 deadly sins.
Better have the mods delete this before snap-it comes in here and tells you that US putters should be outlawed, and you need to work on release angles....

They already made the Envy OS, which is the Prototype putter. All it maybe needs is a couple little tweaks, maybe a touch more stability, and it's golden. For those of you who haven't had the fortune of throwing that disc, you're in for a treat when it's released (in whatever form they finalize).

I only have a super light version of that disc. 150 or so.

Is it really like an OS envy? Didn't seem like it.

If we are talking about the experimental discs that came with the release of electron plastic then they are nowhere near of what I would expect an OS Envy to be.

Speaking of MVP unicorns a baseline Ion and Vector would be sweetcakes................ in a new pro type plastic :popcorn:

If we are talking about the experimental discs that came with the release of electron plastic then they are nowhere near of what I would expect an OS Envy to be.

Speaking of MVP unicorns a baseline Ion and Vector would be sweetcakes................ in a new pro type plastic :popcorn:

I think that is what he is talking about and I can't see it either.

What's with the all the love for a baseline vector? I can't take any disc seriously in electron other than an in the circle putter. It's just way too fragile.

I think that is what he is talking about and I can't see it either.

What's with the all the love for a baseline vector? I can't take any disc seriously in electron other than an in the circle putter. It's just way too fragile.

I think folks (inlcuding myself) are hoping the MVP magically redoes Electron to be similar to KC/Zero Hard/Gateway baseline-esque plastic.

I just want a Proton Resistor :|

Hmm the recent shortage/restock makes me wonder what these newest heavy atoms feel like i think ill throw in a few on my order to see.

Is it really like an OS envy? Didn't seem like it.

It is definitely more low speed stable. IMO, it's a better Envy. But I guess it's not worth talking about it much since that exact disc may never exist again. We'll have see what they're cooking up for a production run.

It is definitely more low speed stable. IMO, it's a better Envy. But I guess it's not worth talking about it much since that exact disc may never exist again. We'll have see what they're cooking up for a production run.

does anyone remember the specs? Wasn't it in-between the atom and proxy?

Hey, new player here and just wanted to say that my mvp discs are, without a doubt, the best discs in my bag. I feel so confident in them that I wouldn't think twice about solely using my 3 mvp discs (wave, axis, anode) for any given round. The gyro technology is phenomenal and every one of the discs holds the line you release it on through the entire flight. Shaved quite a few strokes off my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts