• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volt for sure. A P/E/N Volt will be right what you are looking for. You can also pair that with a Fission Volt/Plasma Volt for a little bit more carry/glide.

Tesla can be pretty OS. Similar to a C-PD out of the box.

awesome, thanks!:thmbup:

Volt for sure. A P/E/N Volt will be right what you are looking for. You can also pair that with a Fission Volt/Plasma Volt for a little bit more carry/glide.

Tesla can be pretty OS. Similar to a C-PD out of the box.

Plasma and fission volts will be the only ones avilable in the 165g range. Proton and Neutron tend to be more CPD when new and often near max wt.

Proxy and Atom, check. I hope one or the other appears in a nearby store for me to put my grubby paws on. Thanks for the replies.

Stokely threw an XL almost 700 ft. I wanna see him achieve that D with an MVP product...

After throwing the orbital around (very US high speed driver) i honestly think MVP will make a disc that could set a new record and easily have molds now that could touch it.

These high speed drivers are legit. Its nice that all 10 photons ive had of different colors/weights/stamps have flew the same. Ive thrown some of my longest shots ever this year using the new models.

Hit me up if you want to throw them at central thuggy. That goes for anyone ill bring a handful out to the course to try locally just PM me.

After throwing the orbital around (very US high speed driver) i honestly think MVP will make a disc that could set a new record and easily have molds now that could touch it.

These high speed drivers are legit. Its nice that all 10 photons ive had of different colors/weights/stamps have flew the same. Ive thrown some of my longest shots ever this year using the new models..

Totally agree, especially about an MVP disc setting a new world record eventually... if TPTB lets that disc be thrown while such measurements are made.

Adding to your praise of MVP: I can attest that while I would throw Blizzard discs in super light weights (Dominator, Boss, etc.) and have to crank down and throw as hard as I could to approach 300 feet... with the Wave I am getting better distance and over 300 feet and I am not cranking down as hard as I can (if I do, the Wave turns over and goes right). Bottom line is that this Noodle Arm was made to prove the Wave, and MVP technology, are the real deal when it comes to distance.

These high speed drivers are legit. Its nice that all 10 photons ive had of different colors/weights/stamps have flew the same. Ive thrown some of my longest shots ever this year using the new models.

Hit me up if you want to throw them at central thuggy. That goes for anyone ill bring a handful out to the course to try locally just PM me.
I'm there at least 4 days out of any given week dude, not hard to find

Rock n roll, duuuuuuude!
Forgot to mention, yesterday i got in a few tosses with a buddy's 175g Photon, it flew a lot like my Z Crank but had less carry, felt good in the hand, quite workable with my forehand too. I wonder how it would work in Proton.

Really enjoying my 157g Wave. I am a noodle arm but am able to get thi thing out about 320' and have it finish slightly to the right (RHBH). Or I can throw hyzer, have it flip up, then hyzer back out for a nice predictable shot.

Recently bought a 163g Tern to compare it to, and am finding the Wave easier to throw for my style. Also probably going to take out my 173g Inertia.. as it is too OS for my liking as well.

The Inspire on the other hand... I cannot figure that disc out. Most of the time it is too OS as I just wanted a straight flyer. My QJLS works much better for this slot.

Lighter weight slower speed discs would help. Your wave is pretty light for a distance driver (in general) and a 150g inerti or inspire might be mich more useful for you.

MVP max weights really seem to fly best at a high power level and the lighter ones very often do not deviate from the designed flight path just going to be easier to throw. Weight on MVP discs can change flight a lot given the GYRO tech.

Going lighter then usual on MVP discs is often a good idea for players not hitting 300' regularly.

Lighter weight slower speed discs would help. Your wave is pretty light for a distance driver (in general) and a 150g inerti or inspire might be mich more useful for you.

MVP max weights really seem to fly best at a high power level and the lighter ones very often do not deviate from the designed flight path just going to be easier to throw. Weight on MVP discs can change flight a lot given the GYRO tech.

Going lighter then usual on MVP discs is often a good idea for players not hitting 300' regularly.

Yup, I agree whole heartedly. Will have to try to find some one to trade these bad boys in for lighter versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.