• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be way more awesome if it was an actual disc, and not a computer generated pic. Well at least it looks a fake pic anyway. Cant wait though!
Yeah someone said I was probably working on 2015's stamps (and I am) and I said I was more interested in Chad's design work. Sounds like he was working on molds at the time and shared a quick render from his screen.

Yeah someone said I was probably working on 2015's stamps (and I am) and I said I was more interested in Chad's design work. Sounds like he was working on molds at the time and shared a quick render from his screen.

The nerve of that guy to look ahead! ;-)

The nerve of that guy to look ahead! ;-)
The xlhammy test: refer to xlhammy as "someone". See if he posts.

Brutus you should've had your ex design some frisbees. Mine tried but just wanted to pay hot sweaty dudes to throw Innova copies so I kicked her hero-havin' *** to the curb.

Oh man, if MVP releases true distance drivers this next year (speed 12/13 I mean) and base plastic putters, I might try to build an all-MVP/Axiom bag. That sounds pretty exciting actually (and expensive since I haven't been throwing much MVP/Axiom the last couple years so the only recent mold I own of theirs is an Envy). Not sure how many of those molds would make it into my regular mixed bag, but building an all-MVP bag for casual rounds would be fun.

well it would be hard for me to get rid of my wasps, if I were to try to go all mvp. I haven't much liked the vector the few times I have tried it. Maybe axiom can fix that soon with an OS compliment to the alias.

Oh man, if MVP releases true distance drivers this next year (speed 12/13 I mean) and base plastic putters, I might try to build an all-MVP/Axiom bag. That sounds pretty exciting actually (and expensive since I haven't been throwing much MVP/Axiom the last couple years so the only recent mold I own of theirs is an Envy). Not sure how many of those molds would make it into my regular mixed bag, but building an all-MVP bag for casual rounds would be fun.

I've been doing that for a while, and the need is there for the drivers. And a truly overstable mid :D

I've been doing that for a while, and the need is there for the drivers. And a truly overstable mid :D

Is the Tensor not that overstable? I bag a Gator which I use regularly, so if the Tensor or a powered down Resistor doesn't fit that spot then it would take some getting used to.

I suspect the hardest thing for me to replace in my bag though would be the Pigs. I love the stiff pro Pigs from the factory store. I cycle them so I have a pretty straight one now as well as a fresher, more OS one in my bag. The Envy might replace the more beat Pig for drives, but it's no where near as OS as a fresh Pig, nor does it hit and stick the way a Pig does.

The Tensor is not that overstable. I much prefer a powered down Resistor if I really need a good fade.

The Tensor is not that overstable.

Thank-you-reaction-gif.gif

The Tensor is not that overstable. I much prefer a powered down Resistor if I really need a good fade.

I replaced my drones with the resistor. So all my former super overstable mid shots are either with my beefy Soft Neutron Envys or the Resistor. It does the trick and I fee like Im not missing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts