• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to MVP's website and saw those mini orbit stamps with sparkle Proton, and the throwback Ions, the Experimentals...there's so much to buy on Black Friday.

I'm so glad I can finally rock a shirt!

10378200_830556960334514_1050220534549086483_n.jpg

THAT'S what I'm talking about. I'll take a polo over a T-shirt any day. Love the black and white. Wonder what other colors will be available.

I played 2 rounds at Frank Liske Saturday. One was club dubs, then a singles round with friends. I'm pretty much known as the MVP guy although I'm starting to see it more and more.

I tied my course record with a 3 under and after every great shot when people who giving me some good ribbing with all the "You suck" and "Jeezz, I hate you" I'd announce that it was all due to MVP and that they too could hit great shots, easy birdies and quit hitting so many trees if only they'd trade in their MVP too.

What's was even funnier is when I would hit a bad shot or hit a tree they'd say "AH HA, where's your MVP know!"

That's when I'd say that was one of my Innova drivers (which it was...every time) Nothing against Innova, all my long distance drivers are Innova but it was funny how every time I have a bad throw it wasn't an MP disc.

Another funny story. We had two new guys in our dubs that were left handed and they were talking about how they didn't see many left handed disc golfers. I told them that I was left handed too but played rightie. Since I was using MVP discs it wasn't fair to use my dominant hand.

Im not going to play with white stuff on the ground so tell me how nice your MVP discs fly I miss seeing them in the air.

well my volt looked pretty yesterday even though it was chilly. had a nice chain out ace run at newport news hole 1. cheers boys, love my volt and ion

Status
Not open for further replies.