• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not going to seek out a plaz amp to test against what everyone is saying about it. i was let down by the neutron and proton amp, and im not sure i want any more heartbreak.

never seen any. i throw shocks straight to fade 335-340ish

I can all but guarantee the Plasma Amp would show a good amount of turn. If you like the feel of the Volt class discs (Shock, Volt, Amp), it might be worth checking out.

im not going to seek out a plaz amp to test against what everyone is saying about it. i was let down by the neutron and proton amp, and im not sure i want any more heartbreak.

Yeah the AMP was a little disappointing more with what I expected it to do that it didn't. Seemed it was more like an Eagle.. The Relay was redeeming though..

Does anyone bag an Amp?

Last edited:
*sarcasm font* AWESOME.

guess i am ditching this mold next.. and i haven't even thrown it yet

You gotta throw it first. Then ditch it. :p

I wasn't the only one to experience the stability of the Inspire. But seriously, give it a fair shake before you decide.

Just pull out the guitar and make a song. Toss one of those bitches. Ill even order you one with the current pending SE soft whatever release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts