• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think this warranted its own thread but for those of you who putt with MVP/axiom what disc do you use? Ive been screwing around with that spot in my bag so I'm looking for others' experiences.

What mold and plastic is your MVP/axiom putting putter?
Electron Ion or Proton Ion whichever feels better that day.
Took another look at the player packs and something jumped out at me. Is anyone actually going to pick axiom in an mvp vs axiom challange? Sure, new plastic choices, but the mvp has two new discs.
I'd go with the Axiom, at least I know they're good discs. Plasma Crave alone sounds good to me.

Took another look at the player packs and something jumped out at me. Is anyone actually going to pick axiom in an mvp vs axiom challange? Sure, new plastic choices, but the mvp has two new discs.

I've been going back and forth on this. My core 3 discs are Envy, Theory, Crave, so I feel like I could do well in that challenge. Also, I don't really feel like I need 2 more new molds to just shake up my bag again.

At the same time, I already have 3 of each of the Axiom discs, and it's fun to throw new plastic....

So now with all this new info and hype, we.....

wait.

But seriously just absolutely excited about electron volts(hoping it's a slightly different variation) and electron anodes. Vectors takes excitement level B

Latest Infinite email said Atom is now available in Proton. Sounds like an interesting release; I really liked the flight of the Atom when it was fresh; very neutral and sneaky long. Anyone going to try one of these?

Latest Infinite email said Atom is now available in Proton. Sounds like an interesting release; I really liked the flight of the Atom when it was fresh; very neutral and sneaky long. Anyone going to try one of these?

Picked one up today. Nice and straight. Not the best of conditions today -- 20-30 mph gusts. But I will have to test it out in a field versus the Proxy and Envy. It is pretty close to a Proxy. Perhaps a touch less HSS and a touch more LSS. I will have to re-test in better conditions.

Looks like it flys a lot more stable. Approaching the envy. I'd like to see someone throw them side by side.

No, it doesn't have the HSS of the Envy, as it's much more mashable, and therefore, IMO, a better driving putter. The fade at the end is pretty close though. And the Envy pulls out of annys easier, where the P Atom rides them to the ground.

No, it doesn't have the HSS of the Envy, as it's much more mashable, and therefore, IMO, a better driving putter. The fade at the end is pretty close though. And the Envy pulls out of annys easier, where the P Atom rides them to the ground.

Agreed. The Atom can have some decent fade to it, but the high speed resistance to headwinds and turnovers isn't quite to the point of an Envy.

No doubt, the other one is dark and grainy in comparison. When I have the time I might try bringing out both cameras and two tripods, and filming drives from multiples angles. Thinking on some of the dogleg holes with hidden baskets it'd be neat to have one posted up by the basket.

Does axis become more stable with dome? My eclipse 178g has enough dome to spin freely upside down. (Someone did this as a test If mvp discs has dome or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts