• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up an Anode today. From what little I've thrown it, I already think its gonna take over putting duty.

This is my first MVP disc, now I want more...:D

Thinking of picking up an Axis or Vector tomorrow. Which should I start with?

Just picked up an Anode today. From what little I've thrown it, I already think its gonna take over putting duty.

This is my first MVP disc, now I want more...:D

Thinking of picking up an Axis or Vector tomorrow. Which should I start with?
They are both great id say the axis!!!

If you tried driving with your Anode, the Axis is like a midrange version of it. Pretty straight overall. Vectors will fade harder and sooner, and do better in a strong headwind. They compliment each other well.

So I realize that it hasn't even been 2 months yet but damn, it seems like I've been waiting over a year for the release date of the Volt. Not even the release just the date.

My guess would be Right after they release the axis and vector in neutron plastic. Maybe even eclipse neturon discs one at a time too. Marketing sense, everytime they come with a new plastic, glow etc all the shops have to make the minimum order of 25 to keep up with demand for new product. Just think of their future sales. September-neutron axis, Oct- neutron vector, Nov-Eclipse neutron ion, Dec-eclipse neutron anode, Jan Eclipse neutron axis, Feb- Eclipse neutron vector, then maybe the volt? Noone else sees this trend to keep even the smaller shops keeping ordering over and over?

My guess would be Right after they release the axis and vector in neutron plastic. Maybe even eclipse neturon discs one at a time too. Marketing sense, everytime they come with a new plastic, glow etc all the shops have to make the minimum order of 25 to keep up with demand for new product. Just think of their future sales. September-neutron axis, Oct- neutron vector, Nov-Eclipse neutron ion, Dec-eclipse neutron anode, Jan Eclipse neutron axis, Feb- Eclipse neutron vector, then maybe the volt? Noone else sees this trend to keep even the smaller shops keeping ordering over and over?

No one wants to believe the content in this post regardless of how much sense it makes.

No one wants to believe the content in this post regardless of how much sense it makes.

The main reason no one wants to believe this is because everyone wants to throw the damn volt ASAP

While im not going to argue your logic, I think it will be (and should be) Neutron mids first, then the Volt. Eclipse Neutron needs to wait. I'm still going to stick by my theory that MVP will sneak in a 6th mold by year's end.

I hope they release that Volt soon, historically I never buy discs after August but I may have to make an exception if they release this thing in the next few weeks. Normally by the time October runs around I can't play daily anymore since it gets dark too early, so it wouldn't make sense to buy a disc that I'm not going to really have a chance to use until next season.

We do not have a concrete release date for the Volt for this reason, but rest assured it is our top priority and we look forward to offering a Neutron Volt produced by this new equipment.

I had forgotten about this quote from the MVP website.

If it really is their top priority then maybe we'll see the Volt released before the mids come out in Neutron.

The Neutron discs are made on the same line as Proton. The Volt has a new machine it will be made on. The mids will be next and their production will not impact Volt production or testing.

I get my info from Brad at MVP.

I drank the Neutron kool-aid and I am really liking my new ion and anode. They both seem to fly a little more stable then their Proton counterparts. The plastic feels great though, and the grip is amazing. Both have made the bag for sure.

Let's play the Volt drinking game. Every time someone mentions the Volt's release date, we all take a shot. Deal? Awesome.

Now let's just hope you all are heavyweights.

Let's play the Volt drinking game. Every time someone mentions the Volt's release date, we all take a shot. Deal? Awesome.

Well I guess I will have to steer clear of this thread or I will surely die of alcohol poisoning.

Great idea! lol. Looks like everyone will have to get a second job to afford the alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.