• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the only one around that I see throwing MVP - and that goes for Vibram too. I'm doing my part to keep both of them afloat though... :)

same here.. i see VERY few out there throwing MVP.

But I'm also one of the very few consistently taking 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in leagues week after week :)

I dominate with my anode/ion. I use to dominate with my axis until it became a lost disc. I don't use the vector that often.

I have only seen one other MVP disc on the course.

I had been playing a round with a newcomer from out of town, and I asked to see his bag. He mostly had older Lightning discs, and some older Innova. Then he pulls out a disc and says, "And, I don't know what this is, but it has that black rim like yours," talking about my Axis. What he had was an original storm trooper Ion.

Come to think of it, the only thing I ever see on the course is Innova, and Discraft...much more Innova though.

Noo Prebuns, trust me. It was dominant. Then I just happened to let it wander into the woods one day.

Lol I have my real name/number on all of them! Bought a star leopard/champ eagle today! Inked them both already.

seeing more and more mvp around here, a lot more lat too. Came across a group today all 3 had MVP. I was throwing a putter round with the ion and pure. They all pooped a little when i was beating them silly with the ion. needless to say they now see the value of using putters for more than putting. The ion was just an extension of my hand today loved it!!

On another note fondled some neutron today and hmmmmm little stiffer than i had hoped, but nice and grippy. still gonna pick one up sooner or later but i like my soft ions the way they are.

seeing more and more mvp around here, a lot more lat too. Came across a group today all 3 had MVP. I was throwing a putter round with the ion and pure. They all pooped a little when i was beating them silly with the ion. needless to say they now see the value of using putters for more than putting. The ion was just an extension of my hand today loved it!!

On another note fondled some neutron today and hmmmmm little stiffer than i had hoped, but nice and grippy. still gonna pick one up sooner or later but i like my soft ions the way they are.

is this the ion from me??!!

Now you know why I threw the Anode so much when we played!

I see at least one other person with MVP every time I'm on the course. But I'm in Dallas, so higher chance? I dunno.

yes codus that was your ion!!! making people look stupid today at the course. parked that thing on a 450 downhill shot today that had me going!! putters only and shot 8 down!!

The ion has solidified a spot in the bag. Now the anode is getting another shot against the opto pure, but the opto pure is winning for now.

yes codus that was your ion!!! making people look stupid today at the course. parked that thing on a 450 downhill shot today that had me going!! putters only and shot 8 down!!

The ion has solidified a spot in the bag. Now the anode is getting another shot against the opto pure, but the opto pure is winning for now.

yesssss! i have personally put my anode on the back burner....wizards are more dominant in my bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.