• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Proton Volt

Just to continue the discussion, I would say my release angles are definitely the part of my game that I am struggling the most with, but working the hardest to correct. I've probably spent more time out in the field recently than out on the course, but it will probably be for the better. A lot of it for me is just knowing the stability of each disc I'm throwing and continuing to learn how they need to be released in order to shape certain lines and reach maximum distance.

Release angles are the name of the game, once you have those nailed down, your game becomes a lot more complete. I'm anticipating that I will have a pretty level release with the Proton Volt as well.

1045123_549612318428981_421019271_n.png

I just ordered an orange one. Hard to spend a bunch of money on a single disc when you have such a large wishlist.

I just got back from camping, so I didn't get to play any DG. I did however get to work my P Volts down some good dirt roads...

The Proton Volt = faster old school (flat and clear) Champ TB. Many discs are kinda like a faster TB, but the P Volt behaves exactly like a faster TB. The stability and flight are right on...You want a flat flight? Better throw it flat. Nose up? It will fade out earlier, but it will still ride flat for a while. High and turned over? Flies on a beautiful and methodical flex shot. It has more fade than I first thought, but it is late (just like a TB). It has 0 HSS, again like the TB.

So once again, Proton Volt = faster old school champ TB.

I just got back from camping, so I didn't get to play any DG. I did however get to work my P Volts down some good dirt roads...

The Proton Volt = faster old school (flat and clear) Champ TB. Many discs are kinda like a faster TB, but the P Volt behaves exactly like a faster TB. The stability and flight are right on...You want a flat flight? Better throw it flat. Nose up? It will fade out earlier, but it will still ride flat for a while. High and turned over? Flies on a beautiful and methodical flex shot. It has more fade than I first thought, but it is late (just like a TB). It has 0 HSS, again like the TB.

So once again, Proton Volt = faster old school champ TB.

Not sure how my Rivals are going to like this............

I bought a first run stamp orange P volt from DN, cant wait to toss that :) .. probably won't be here till next week monday/tues though..

I've got 2 P Volts coming via Community Discs. I can't wait to get them! I think they're gonna fit in my bag between my heavy Opto River and my N Shock.

hes lying.

i cant wait to order the color and weight i want and have it shipped out the same day all your pre-orders do... :thmbup:

The thing is is that pre-orders get priority. You get to choose what's left over after the pre-orders are boxed. If what you want is there cool, if not you gotta wait for the next shipment, depending on how quick the other "left-overs" get picked up.

Oh I hate you so much right now Mike lol. Those are beautiful bro