• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Shock

A Shock will be mine, absolutely love the Volt.

Zam, You cookin' up another ultra-sweet, Disc Nation 1st Run??

I should get some legit review time in tmrw after work. Just hope the wind calms down. Probably hit a course with them rather than the driving range

1.9 rim, straight flying with 'glide' and 'slightly overstable'. Sounds like it will be extremely similar to a PD.

I should get some legit review time in tmrw after work. Just hope the wind calms down. Probably hit a course with them rather than the driving range

Is the rim depth much like the Volt? Or does it feel a bit deeper during the little time you threw it? With using the same core... Does the rim depth stay similar? I'm not up on each MVP drivers dimensions.

i want mine with a Shockwave stamp

754px-Dotm-shockwave-1.jpg

@zj1002... Answered my own previous question about rim depth with a little glance at the ol' PDGA site. Didn't think to mosey my way over there earlier.

Zamboy collabo? Or is it Skulson?
Dunchary Designs
it has a terrible ring to it :)

My apologies to Prodigy's cousin's neighbors. I'm not above coy hinting now cuz I'm giddy. I'm just sayin if we started a band (obviously it'd be hardcore) I'd wanna name it Die Zkul Brodern.