• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

thiswonisloaded

Par Member
So, MVP finally gave us a look at their new distance driver, The Volt

http://www.mvpdiscsports.com/?page_id=730

What MVP says about the disc:
The Volt distance driver is capable of holding long dependable lines with a slow, forward-penetrating fade. Its aerodynamic profile is optimized for long, accurate placement shots. The driver's weight is transferred to the very outer rim with a unique GYRO™ design, substantially increasing the disc's gyroscopic property. With GYRO™-optimized performance on both distance and powered-down lines, just reach for the Volt.

This thread is basically about anyones thoughts about the disc, how excited they are about it and if they hear any release day for it, etc, etc.

If there is already a thread about this I apologize :p

Neutron Plastic line, will this essentially be the opaque plastic of the early run Ions?

edit: just saw in the other thread that it will be

I'm a big fan of the Ion and Anode. I've never thrown their mids because the Buzzz, Drone, and Fuse have given me no reason to try them. I'm set on drivers right now too, but I'll at least be fondling one of these at the shop or trying to talk friends into buying them so I can try them and see if it's worth $17 of my own money.

I've also never tried one of their mids either but I've heard great things about them on here and one guy I played a round with used one (can't remember if it was the axis or vector) but judging by everyones word they are great. I'm pretty excited for a driver and may use it as another excuse to buy a new disc :)

I'm gonna buy 2 of these.. Then I gotta buy 1 Anode, Ion, Axis, and Vector in the plastic.. See how I like those. Will the driver be available in Proton plastic?

Will the driver be available in Proton plastic?

I'm curious about this too.

I hope they release the neutron plastic on the other discs as well.
Also some discs with the neutron plastic without the stamps so that dyers out there can have some more MVP opaque plastic to dye on.

I'm curious about this too.

I hope they release the neutron plastic on the other discs as well.
Also some discs with the neutron plastic without the stamps so that dyers out there can have some more MVP opaque plastic to dye on.

It says on the Website they will.

Latest posts